Author Topic: How do I script changes to a GuiPopupMenuCtrl?  (Read 5389 times)

Yes you can, noob.  It's called a MsgCallback.  Lol.

The client needs the same callback to remove the gui you noob. What your saying is that putting a callback in your game will cause the clients to respond to it as if they had it or something.

Wow, this will be for JVS, which is the mod I'm working on.  Which means that everyone should have it if they're playing a JVS server.  I'll probably put some check in to make sure people can't join a JVS server unless they have the mod.  So, I'm not really concerned with making sure everyone has the callback.  I just want to know to remove one row item from the drop down.

P.S.  Don't call me a noob, lol.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2007, 03:48:31 PM by Trader »

P.S.  Don't call me a noob.

You can't call someone a noob, then ask him not to call you one back.

Sure I can.  No offense intended Ephi, but I won't be taking lessons from you on how to not be a richard, lol.

Now the post has been edited to be more fun-loving.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2007, 03:48:15 PM by Trader »

I was talking in general, Trader :/ (Ephialtes is right, though)

No offense intended Ephi, but I won't be taking lessons from you on how to not be a richard, lol.
It certainly looks like you should be.

This is how posts get off topic.  If you don't have an answer that solves the question, please do not post here.  Thanks.

I could have helped if I wasn't banned, but I was and someone said it....or I forgot....well, I forgot anyway.

Just stop posting, that was not an answer to the question.  I'm serious.  Stay on topic!

Yeah, but it's my topic and I ask that you only post if you have a solution to the question posed.

Sorry to not answer your question, but could you change some of the titles of your threads here? I thought that this was going to be a tutorial just judging by the title.

A valid point; The title has been changed.