Author Topic: Haven & Hearth: how do i heart telport  (Read 246071 times)

not really lol. you can safely mine off like 40 easy tiles from the cave ground. and by then you have enough nuggets to make 100 supports before you are ready to dig deep.
there is no excuse at all for a cave in.

they can happen even with supports, you do know.

or at least they could back when i played =)

Bears give 18000 LP
Boars give 3500 LP
Foxies give 1400
(I forget what deer are)
If you are full change/peace

INCORRECT

the only people who die in mines, are ones who get all child-excited about being a miner. want to rush mine ore as if its some kind of end game glory or some stuff.
they dont understand how its done, and cant take all of the 15 minutes it takes to take that first ore and make it into 5 supports. they want to rush out stuffty Q armour and weapons that their guys dont need yet.

Nepthan, can i join you brosef

the only people who die in mines, are ones who get all child-excited about being a miner. want to rush mine ore as if its some kind of end game glory or some stuff.
they dont understand how its done, and cant take all of the 15 minutes it takes to take that first ore and make it into 5 supports. they want to rush out stuffty Q armour and weapons that their guys dont need yet.
Well, I am glad the first few tiles were safe to mine, now I have 5 bars I can turn into supports.

Nepthan, can i join you brosef
We are full on people atm
« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 04:03:02 PM by Nepthan »

It's a big pain to make pavements when people destroyed all stones nearby but one, lol.

>>You are too tired to plow.

:c
« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 04:48:13 PM by otto-san »

Hey Bisjac, how do you feel about a certain somebody(this guy) being in your village again?

Though keep in mind that because this is a new world, my character will be a newbie in lp.

how active will you be? because i remember you getting bored about a week in and we never saw you again.
we cant afford to have idol people this world.

I lasted only a week? Damn, I thought it was longer than that!

Well, I do have some engagements that have more priority than this (school/choir), but the amount of my homework kind of chooses how much time I'll be able to get in on H&H. I wish I would've asked last Tuesday, since I've had a 4-day break from school since then due to weather.
The main reason I wasn't able to do this for the last couple of months was because I was in the school musical, making me get home at 8-10pm, but that will be over soon.

I'll be able to get on most days at least for a bit, probably not on Monday due to choir, but for the most part I'll be good unless I have a ridiculous amount of homework. So basically mondays (for choir) and sundays (for procrastination :D) I'll have less of a chance to be on.

In other words, moderately to pretty active.

Just found a copper mine that is pretty far from my village, how should I secure it?

Second village idol, pali it, then set up crs inbetween

Is it just me, or is there a stuffload of Russians in this game(more than before), and that the world is so much more populated than the last one?

Is it just me, or is there a stuffload of Russians in this game(more than before), and that the world is so much more populated than the last one?
Aye.

The world is much much smaller, and there's about 1400 people playing at peak time. Obviously it is going to seem more populated.

Damn, I miss the openness of the last world. I feel uneasy having everyone be so close in this kind of a game, you know?