Poll

Should we bump Caliburn to v4 to make room for the Four-Sword?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Takato14's Sword Pack (I'm back, bitchez)  (Read 106560 times)

What are your computer's specs? My old laptop (~4 years old) handled the Uber-Weapons just fine.
I have multiple computers, I will tell you the specs of the computer I use to play games like Blockland (Pre v21)

Intel Pentium 4 (Unknown Version WTF?, I'm guessing this is the Dual Core version)
2GB DDR2 Ram
Now this video is a budget card I got, its not great at all but I just got it December 2011, at least it runs all source engine games on high with 4x AA.
For some reason it makes Blockland run like stuff with shaders on high while it can run games like HL2,GMOD,TF2, and various other games on High at 60HPS.

NVidia GeForce 210
Its a budget card once again so you know its not that great, I have better cards on my other computers but not the one built for  Blockland, I have to upgrade it to run v21 better.

I still don't understand why Torque doesn't render that many weapons on my comp well, I never lag, but when I stare at about 32 uber weps I lag, Like I said earlier I'm guessing it may be a Torque issue about rendering weapons, but Content Doors usually have more Polys so I'm in a stump.

Also this is a Tower Comp, I currently don't have a laptop to run Blockland on.

I have multiple computers, I will tell you the specs of the computer I use to play games like Blockland (Pre v21)

Intel Pentium 4 (Unknown Version WTF?, I'm guessing this is the Dual Core version)
2GB DDR2 Ram
Now this video is a budget card I got, its not great at all but I just got it December 2011, at least it runs all source engine games on high with 4x AA.
For some reason it makes Blockland run like stuff with shaders on high while it can run games like HL2,GMOD,TF2, and various other games on High at 60HPS.

NVidia GeForce 210
Its a budget card once again so you know its not that great, I have better cards on my other computers but not the one built for  Blockland, I have to upgrade it to run v21 better.

I still don't understand why Torque doesn't render that many weapons on my comp well, I never lag, but when I stare at about 32 uber weps I lag, Like I said earlier I'm guessing it may be a Torque issue about rendering weapons, but Content Doors usually have more Polys so I'm in a stump.

Also this is a Tower Comp, I currently don't have a laptop to run Blockland on.
I doubt its dual core, and the GPU is <terrible>. Are you running windows 7 on that computer? If yes then upgrade the RAM to at least 4GB, anything under that and it gets really, painfully clunky.

DTS is the most inefficient format torque has but that shouldn't matter. Also, the Pentium 4 architecture is really outdated, upgrade to an i3 or something similar.

Shown progress would be nice after such a long time of not posting in this topic, tak.

I doubt its dual core, and the GPU is <terrible>. Are you running windows 7 on that computer? If yes then upgrade the RAM to at least 4GB, anything under that and it gets really, painfully clunky.

DTS is the most inefficient format torque has but that shouldn't matter. Also, the Pentium 4 architecture is really outdated, upgrade to an i3 or something similar.

My processor socket is 775 LGA, I am running Windows XP SP3 With Direct X10 Support.I'll see if I can upgrade to anything better but I have gotten many reports from people that they see Green or Purple lines and apparently it is a problem with what the version of torque can display, many people say its not but most say it is.

Been taking care of college work. The workload is huge.

Thus I  haven't had the time to work on my weapons.

Bump.

The blender work for the Uber-Tana is almost complete.

Now the hard part: Timing all the swinging and getting the mounting correct.

Done with the Blender stuff.

What else is needed to be done, since you got the Blender stuff out of the way?

What else is needed to be done, since you got the Blender stuff out of the way?

Now the hard part: Timing all the swinging and getting the mounting correct.

Ok guys. Don't worry. I found all of my ancient Blockland stuff and got a nostalgia charge goin'. Should see some more progress very soon.

Expect these within the next 2 weeks or so. These will be available for download via my beta vault thread here.

--Beta Uber-Tana
--Maybe a slightly less broken Four Sword
--Maybe a beta Razor Sword