Poll

Should we bump Caliburn to v4 to make room for the Four-Sword?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Takato14's Sword Pack (I'm back, bitchez)  (Read 106536 times)

so apparently this looks like your models

i'm currently shaking in fear at the prospect

so apparently this looks like your modelsi'm currently shaking in fear at the prospect
I'm uncertain but I think you're attempting an insult. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Pretty nice looking.

Your name is also hilarious.

sort of and thanks and thanks

Bump. Will update OP while I'm at school tonight. May do some work on weapons.

Bump. Will update OP while I'm at school tonight. May do some work on weapons.
Of course, being the idiot I am, I forgot that I can't sign into the BL forums from school due to a compatibility issue with their servers.

Working on the OP right now.

EDIT: Actually, forget that. You already know about it. Working on Excalibur instead.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 05:50:54 PM by takato14 »

A small update on progress.

Giant's Knife: 90% -- I'm closer to fixing the blade snapping feature.
Razor Sword: 50% -- Model work completely done. Working on a spin attack script.
Caliburn: 0% (:s) -- I don't think I'm going to do this. What I think I WILL do is make the glove and make it an accessory that increases the power of swords, but decreases the speed. Or something.
Excalibur: 10% -- Model started. Gonna be my idea of what it looked like before having aged.
Tak's Sword: 40% -- Changing the models a bit, they don't look good enough.
Z-Saber: 40% fixed -- Fixed the lazy modeling, not sure what I'm gonna do with the animations yet.
Four Sword: 50% -- Figuring out how to work with bot mod. Should be working properly soon enough.
Uber-Tana: 60% -- Hands version works, working on mounting it to the head properly.
Double Helix Sword: 70% -- Made the projectile, working on making both fire at once.

That's what I remember off the top of my head. Let me know if I forgot something >_____>
« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 05:02:57 PM by takato14 »

Look at all those swords.

And I think you forgot the Reshef.
Nvm you finished that one.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 05:41:07 PM by Friz »

A small update on progress.

Giant's Knife: 90% -- I'm closer to fixing the blade snapping feature.
Razor Sword: 50% -- Model work completely done. Working on a spin attack script.
Caliburn: 0% (:s) -- I don't think I'm going to do this. What I think I WILL do is make the glove and make it an accessory that increases the power of swords, but decreases the speed. Or something.
Excalibur: 10% -- Model started. Gonna be my idea of what it looked like before having aged.
Tak's Sword: 40% -- Changing the models a bit, they don't look good enough.
Z-Saber: 40% fixed -- Fixed the lazy modeling, not sure what I'm gonna do with the animations yet.
Four Sword: 50% -- Figuring out how to work with bot mod. Should be working properly soon enough.
Uber-Tana: 60% -- Hands version works, working on mounting it to the head properly.
Double Helix Sword: 70% -- Made the projectile, working on making both fire at once.

That's what I remember off the top of my head. Let me know if I forgot something >_____>
I think you only forgot the Gunblade and the Cypher one. That's all that i've seen.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 09:25:24 PM by knuckles31 »

Question!

Would you be alright with replacing the Caliburn with Sonic's glove instead? I could mount it to the left hand and it could be used to block or deflect stuff, or something.

Actually if anyone has any ideas as to what it could be used for, post them.

I had the same thought about that. Here are some of my ideas about it.
  • Initiates blocking by right clicking.
  • Shows the forcefield projectile when blocking.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 12:51:47 PM by knuckles31 »

Oh wow you're still alive
yay <3

I had the same thought about that. Here are some of my ideas about it.
  • Initiates blocking by right clicking.
  • Shows the forcefield projectile when blocking.
It'd have to be the light key or something, I use the right click in a couple of the swords.