Author Topic: HooHoo Block - Complete handicap, may be alt troll.  (Read 3906 times)

I HAVE my own age on my profile. What the forget are you talking about?
You didn't have it there when he posted that.

I hope he is not loving trolling about his age because if he is, let's just say I'm going to need a sniper or a shotgun. Either way he is going to suffer with gore and die.

This guy is handicapped. He must be an alt troll

I hope he is not loving trolling about his age because if he is, let's just say I'm going to need a sniper or a shotgun. Either way he is going to suffer with gore and die.
What.

Wow, what in the hell?  That's not an overreaction.

Lawl, OP is 11
Isn't it funny how people like that think that being in elementary school for two more years than someone else means something?

he is 9 that means dont mess with him ok i bet that you are like 8 and your this with your BLAH BLAH BLAH (starts singing the SPAM song the lyrics go like this) forgetYOUMOTHERlovingTROLLYOU SUCKrichardSANDYOUEATSAAANNNN D

Isn't it funny how people like that think that being in elementary school for two more years than someone else means something?

yep lol

he is 9 that means dont mess with him ok i bet that you are like 8 and your this with your BLAH BLAH BLAH (starts singing the SPAM song the lyrics go like this) forgetYOUMOTHERlovingTROLLYOU SUCKrichardSANDYOUEATSAAANNNN D
forgetYOUMOTHERlovingTROLLYOUS UCKrichardSANDYOUEATSAAANNNND

yep lol
Both of you guys are alts of him backing him up.

Use it, dipstuff.