Author Topic: Just dropped my phone in the toilet. What do?  (Read 5768 times)

It had no cards or anything besides the phone and battery.

So put them all in dry plain rice?

EDIT: I tried turning it on after - it started up and gave me a white screen, but I'm gonna do the rice thing and see how it works.

It had no cards or anything besides the phone and battery.

So put them all in dry plain rice?
Yes. Bury it.

Yes. Bury it.

If this does something worse to his phone you're dead to me.

All pieces are in dry rice as of now.

And holy mother of forget, the BLOCKLAND FORUMS responding with HELPFUL AND USEFUL answers and suggestions THIS FAST??

All pieces are in dry rice as of now.

And holy mother of forget, the BLOCKLAND FORUMS responding with HELPING AND USEFUL answers and suggestions THIS FAST??
Not the Blockland Forums, just me.
If this does something worse to his phone you're dead to me.
What do you suppose dry rice could do to a phone? Wow.

Not the Blockland Forums, just me.

Well, I'm sure there will be one within seconds after posting this, but I've seen no idiots blurting out stupid stuff yet.

What do you suppose dry rice could do to a phone? Wow.

Holy stuff I thought you said dry ice.



Not the Blockland Forums, just me.
lol way to be full of yourself.

OHAY GUISE LEMME GO BURY MY PHONE IN ICE, THAT'LL SURE HELP.

OHAY GUISE LEMME GO BURY MY PHONE IN ICE, THAT'LL SURE HELP.
I wonder what would happen if you did that.

I wonder what would happen if you did that.

I would have less of a phone than I currently have, which isn't much.