Author Topic: whens RTBR comming?  (Read 8137 times)

[insert ladios' "this is me building in mid air" pic]

You got some Glitchy Floating bricks there ladios.

dey keap falin be4 ei can playc em
i jsut dnt get it

Your player needs reseting. Self Delete then they'll float.

I agree entirely with Mouser X. There is nothing more stupid than seeing a huge stack of 1x1's climbing into the heavens. It's not realistic either - it obviously couldn't maintain balance like that anyway.

Also, I miss the flexibility of controls for RTB. You could set the jetpack "lag", you could use the editors wand to make tiny people (good fun, but this might be a stupid addition to retail), and obviously there were floating bricks which make building.

I agree entirely with Mouser X. There is nothing more stupid than seeing a huge stack of 1x1's climbing into the heavens. It's not realistic either - it obviously couldn't maintain balance like that anyway.

Also, I miss the flexibility of controls for RTB. You could set the jetpack "lag", you could use the editors wand to make tiny people (good fun, but this might be a stupid addition to retail), and obviously there were floating bricks which make building.

Floating bricks don't magically build.
And the fact that it doesn't maintain balance, who the forget cares? Badspot isn't trying to turn this into a real life lego simulator or some crap like that.
It's just a community game which maintains the basics of lego.
Which are;
- no floater
- no build through
- no stretching
- and no noobs who want the EW to be moved from RTB to retail.  :cookieMonster:

oh sh!t i just realized what rtbr was!!!!!
im not kidding

People can talk about how much they want floating bricks/editor wand/build through bricks - but our point still stands. It takes away the fun of trying to do something good with the limitations imposed on you. Whatever people say, none of those "features" will be in RTB Retail.

People can talk about how much they want floating bricks/editor wand/build through bricks - but our point still stands. It takes away the fun of trying to do something good with the limitations imposed on you. Whatever people say, none of those "features" will be in RTB Retail.
Will RTB for Retail bring us Physics. STAIR WAY TO HEAVEN
*ERRRRRR SMASH!!!!!!!!!!
My Stair Way to Heaven!!!
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD ADD A DOOR BRICK/Object! I want a door!!!

Floating bricks, build through, and stretching all mess up the brick trees. It makes things really messy when you have to deal with that crap.

no at least a brick that looks like a door is a good start, then a mover for door then movers for bricks,elevators and finnaly switches.

I kinda' think the doors/movers wouldn't be all that bad to have in retail, but, not needed. The only mover should be on an axis, like a door. I doubt I will keep RTBR, but I'm not going to be a loser and not give it a chance.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2007, 04:39:26 PM by tapemaster21 »

Movers were fun if used wisely and i would like to see those return, at least doors with uneditable options. Remember, you could make the mod and release it in dso form to stop mad editing of it. I also like floating bricks, it just gives a little more building freedom. Jetpac lag option would be nice, more bricks more decals and faces etc for characters.

What i don't wanna see is an EW, brick in brick building and please god no more damn weapons or mods that wipe out default stuff (i.e. new colours)

1 decent mod so far in my opinion and thats the macro saver... oh and the bmptoscript thing was neat but it made my 128x128 handmade mandelbrot art seem pointless now :(

Yeah, one thing that should  be added would be movers. They are a good part of the game. (used to be) They are just very useful.

This was posted before, and everyone stated the problems and now I can't find the topic...point is it can't be done because of brick culling, brick grid, attachment of player to elevatored brick, etc.
But from what I found, FX seems to attach the culling to the brick even if it's moved :o