Author Topic: Possessed Police Car  (Read 2995 times)

Hopefully I can be getting this game (or SR2) for the PC, my dad said he would buy me something on payday friday :D

Keo what's you live name?

Keonesan

Hopefully I can be getting this game (or SR2) for the PC, my dad said he would buy me something on payday friday :D

Sweet because I have both.

Sweet because I have both.

Which would be better in your opinion?

And why are you never on steam?

Which would be better in your opinion?

And why are you never on steam?

1. GTA actually but I'm not sure if your computer will be able to run it. Also GTA doesn't have co-op, only thing close to it is free roam.

2. Because I'm working my ass off on a project. I'm finishing up a game and a 3D animation for a multi-genre website I have to make. Should be done in a few hours... :C

1. GTA actually but I'm not sure if your computer will be able to run it. Also GTA doesn't have co-op, only thing close to it is free roam.

I passed the recommended settings thing on the steam page, just not the processor but I think mine could do well. Now get to work. HYAH.