I reckon Halo has some pretty good guns and vehicles.
Of course they're "Dime a Dozen" guns. How many ways can you make an assault rifle or a pistol or a shotgun?
It doesn't stop there being any other versions of them on this game.
There are hundreds of rifles and shotguns and pistols, coming from being just a persons original design, being based off of a real life weapon, or from other games.
No one complains when someone makes another shotgun, or another pistol. That's a terrible front to hide behind. You don't want Halo Add-Ons, because you don't like Halo.
I don't see everyone posting on the Add-Ons section "Oh, we allready have a pistol! We don't need another one!"
Anyway, I think the weapons are cool. They'd be nice to have.
The Needle Rifle would be very cool to have. Something that does damage with each shot, but if the timing is right and the person hasn't died of damage yet, they take explosive damage from the collected needles.