Author Topic: Stupid anarchist kid in my school  (Read 11484 times)

He doesn't understand the purpose of government or how it works, he just thinks that anarchy is "cool". I know the type of kid, he's loving stupid.

He doesn't understand the purpose of government or how it works, he just thinks that anarchy is "cool". I know the type of kid, he's loving stupid.
I mean while the idea might be flawed, saying that the only reason someone might hold a belief is to be "cool" is a bit narrow minded.

I mean while the idea might be flawed, saying that the only reason someone might hold a belief is to be "cool" is a bit narrow minded.
if you know anything about anything, you would realize that anarchy is loving stupid.

Ok i'm back guys, had to take off. read all of your comments though.

Can someone sum this song and band up before I consider listening to it?
But the kid sounds annoying.
Troll music.
All anarchists are stupid anyway
This is the only one i've seen

he doesn't even dress decent all of his clothes are soiled with anarchy signs

No i'm not jelly jaw

And yeah i'll smack him for liking sperm swamp

My high school has a new shiny engineering department with new computers with quad-core chips and win7, we won an award for being a "model school" for engineering that only 10 other schools in the country got, we have smart boards in almost every room in the English department, we have a rapid prototype machine, several CNC machines (large scale and small scale) and a debate team that is only beat by private schools.
u jelly?

Now I wait for keo to come in here and rain on my parade with his fancy magnet school :(
You need a school for all that? I have most of that at home.

I think he's mixing anarchy with atheism in a way

tell him to stop acting like he is cool and to grow a richard

lol everybody hates him
   and he's been held back a couple times i believe

I think he's mixing anarchy with atheism in a way
He probably doesn't even believe either, he just likes rebelling and tries to reject everything in society.

Argue with him pointlessly how anarchy is loving stupid and how the government keeps stability and record his hilarious counter-arguments and post them on the internet for everyone to laugh at him.

Or better yet, if he has a social network site account (I doubt it), link us to it.

My high school has a new shiny engineering department with new computers with quad-core chips and win7, we won an award for being a "model school" for engineering that only 10 other schools in the country got, we have smart boards in almost every room in the English department, we have a rapid prototype machine, several CNC machines (large scale and small scale) and a debate team that is only beat by private schools.
u jelly?

Now I wait for keo to come in here and rain on my parade with his fancy magnet school :(
High school engineering department sounds lol.

As I clicked on Sperm Swamp my brother started singing some random song he just made up while watching the intro to Stargate Atlantis in a horrible off-key voice.

He sounded better than Sperm Swamp.

Argue with him pointlessly how anarchy is loving stupid and how the government keeps stability and record his hilarious counter-arguments and post them on the internet for everyone to laugh at him.

Or better yet, if he has a social network site account (I doubt it), link us to it.
his response would be-forget you!W!1e I HATE GOVERNMENT
TEACHERBITCH CANT YOU SEE THAT

Follow him without being seen. Maybe then you could learn something.

his response would be-forget you!W!1e I HATE GOVERNMENT
TEACHERBITCH CANT YOU SEE THAT

Tell him that he is an immature moron that knows nothing at all about how government helps keep stability in our society and that people like him are a cancer to Post-Modern age stability.

High school engineering department sounds lol.
Actually it's pretty legit, although the whole thing is basically an Autodesk marketing festival.