Author Topic: Stupid anarchist kid in my school  (Read 11501 times)

Follow him without being seen. Maybe then you could learn something.
Gonna try sometime
Tell him that he is an immature moron that knows nothing at all about how government helps keep stability in our society and that people like him are a cancer to Post-Modern age stability.
I seriously should shouldn't i

it's not his belief, it's how he's faking it and in love with a loving HORRIBLE band

Actually it's pretty legit, although the whole thing is basically an Autodesk marketing festival.
Well anything related to mechanical engineering is pretty lol too.

Gonna try sometimeI seriously should shouldn't i

it's not his belief, it's how he's faking it and in love with a loving HORRIBLE band
Just watch out you don't get stabbed.

Just watch out you don't get stabbed.
Don't think this'll happen, but i'll keep an eye out anyways
thanks Otis

You do realize that you can quote multiple posts by scrolling down on the reply page and clicking insert quote on the right side of your desired quote right?

You do realize that you can quote multiple posts by scrolling down on the reply page and clicking insert quote on the right side of your desired quote right?
You do realize that the quote list stops at a certain number, right?

Try to get him to explain his belief in detail. From almost any way you say it, with any amount of detail anarchism sounds like a stupid, selfdestructive belief. Emma Goldman, anyone?

If that dosen't work, smack him stupid.

You do realize that the quote list stops at a certain number, right?
Yea but he wasn't quoting stuff that would still be on the quote list.

:D i'll start tomorrow

And thanks jaw i didn't realize that

Also, bring a thick book just in case. Like a bible or history book. They're quite useful to get out of tight situations.

Don't smack him! I went to a camp once, and I got smacked, but the kid who did it was a total moron. Everyone hated him. If you're going to fight, fight right. Smacking is for the lesser beings.

Although at my school, we battle with wits... but I'm a lot more clever than most of the idiots there, and even the most robust of people evade fights.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 11:03:10 PM by Custard »

Don't smack him! I went to a camp once, and I got smacked, but the kid who did it was a total moron. Everyone hated him. If you're going to fight, fight right. Smacking is for the lesser beings.
What did you do back?

What did you do back?
Oh, I called him a pusillanimous individual. And then after words he thought we were friends, and annoyed me all the loving time.

What happens to the fictional characters that internet trolls play as when they are done trolling? Yes, they indeed come to the realm of reality. However, to get to reality, they must first pass through... The Twilight Zone.

*Twilight Zone music*

:cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 11:27:53 PM by Gamefandan »

Tell him the forget off and that anarchy is for friends. If he says anything, punch him in the face or stab him with a pencil. Tell him "anarchy = no rules, so I can kill you if I want to."