Author Topic: Mail Bag: Infringed Copyright... of a dog  (Read 31670 times)

In that case I believe it's safe to say that WhoDa was trolling and thus deserves the full IP ban, permanent or not.

Cynthia appears to be WhoDa, blid 1517

But I don't really care.  Cynthia I am banning you because you are an unending stuff spigot. 

I love you badspot.

In that case I believe it's safe to say that WhoDa was trolling and thus deserves the full IP ban, permanent or not.

Doesn't seem like trolling, more like a fresh start for no reason. Cynthia acts exactly as WhoDa does. Not really sure what his intent was. Although it is funny to see how Cynthia, who acted the exact same way WhoDa does, was hated while WhoDa was tolerated just because he has been here a long time.

Doesn't seem like trolling, more like a fresh start for no reason. Cynthia acts exactly as WhoDa does. Not really sure what his intent was. Although it is funny to see how Cynthia, who acted the exact same way WhoDa does, was hated while WhoDa was tolerated just because he has been here a long time.
I never recalled WhoDa jumping into plenty of drama topics saying "its dum and stupid to complain about people here loll people too whiny yet i'm in drama"

Ha, i got the sonic comic that was in.

OK, I get what is going on here.

Hah, i have the sonic comic that was in. (srry for the double toast, no modify button.)

Never seen WhoDa? act like that.

What a productive post. I didn't notice the date, sorry.

Fun thing is: Blockland, play it or i will kick your dog.

The guy looks like he's biting his fingernails.