Author Topic: Zack0Wack0 & Truce Claim Key Stealing Conspiracy  (Read 5072 times)

I believe the user of the username is highly appropriate, I fail to see the problem. Although I think I saw a typo.

I believe the use of the username is highly appropriate, I fail to see the problem. Although I think I saw a typo.

Fixed
Lolol

Truce and Zack0 think that Flaw might have a way to get users ID codes. Truce and Zack0 think that Flaw may have a way to get users activation codes. Truce and Zack0 think that Flaw might have malicious code in his addons. Truce and Zack0 think this is a serious issue. It is questionable whether the info Truce and Zack0 have given us is reliable. There is no evidence to support Truce and Zack0. This could be a way for Truce and Zack0 to commit slander. Truce and Zack0 have done bad things before.

If you see nothing wrong with that you should not be running a news site for Blockland

It is when you condense it.

Flaw even admitted it

despite being a SA at that server, i joined in and supplied icygamma with stuffty info

Flaw even admitted it

despite being a SA at that server, i joined in and supplied icygamma with stuffty info

I stopped listening to you after you changed your name to Badspot

It is when you condense it.

Its that annoying even when you read the initial article

I stopped listening to you after you changed your name to Badspot
You should just stop listening to Hit Man when he opens his mouth

I'll take into consideration how I use the usernames when I write future articles.

on another note theres another blog saying TEZUNI DISTRIBUTING snake MOD THAT STEALS KEYS
lol

I find it funny that a snake steals keys

Just because he says he did it doesn't mean he did. He could be trying to gain e-peen.

Just because he says he did it doesn't mean he did. He could be trying to gain e-peen.

Are you suggesting Truce, Zack0, and Flaw are all in on it? Sounds like a conspiracy in itself. ;D

Can Flaw prove that he has these keys?

Can Flaw prove that he has these keys?

Apart from Truces claim and Flaws word, no physical evidence has been provided. I couldn't publish anything like actual keycodes anyway, not legally.