Author Topic: Bad Company Pack Auditions  (Read 8139 times)

Hello, I have been starting on a Battlefield Bad Company Pack (. I have started to realize that I cannot do this on my own. I am going to start hiring people to help me: Modelers, Coders, Animators, Digital Artists and More are needed.

We will start by making the standard weapons, then the Find All Five, then the Unlocks

During this time we could use some people making vehicles and tools. And remember if any one has any serious suggestions please PM me.

To audition send me a copy of what you can do.

Fellow moders lets take this as an opportunity to join together and create something great!Note: All weapons will have reloading, selective fire, and most will have sights.
   Thank you.
The Team so far:

Sgt. A Walter: Leader/Modeler/Animator/Scripter

curiosblockland6: Digital Artist

Midway Sentinel: Modeler

Zorro Limit: Modeler/Animator

« Last Edit: March 13, 2011, 08:30:35 PM by Sgt. A Walter »

I LOVE the first Bad Company. It is my favorite PS3 game, I have all the guns memorized and such... I'm the highest rank and play a lot.

By the way, what's a "Digital Artist"? Sounds like something I could do... anyways, good luck with your pack.

Here, it's my Audition for Digital Artist. I hope you like it, and I plan to do something like this for the future Bad Company weapons.

Sorry about the double post.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 04:07:40 PM by curiosblockland6 »

I can model if you want to HIRE me.

FFFffuuuuuuuu-

Must we need ironsights?
Why can't we keep our guns like the good days?

FFFffuuuuuuuu-

Must we need ironsights?
Why can't we keep our guns like the good days?
Go be a nostalgiacigarette somewhere else.

I like BC2 way better... I could make Oasis from the game though ;)

I am going to start hiring people to help me: Modelers, Coders, Animators, Digital Artists and More are needed.
how much will you pay for what? i might do it :D

how much will you pay for what? i might do it :D
you are payed the pride of accomplishing something!

I LOVE the first Bad Company. It is my favorite PS3 game, I have all the guns memorized and such... I'm the highest rank and play a lot.

By the way, what's a "Digital Artist"? Sounds like something I could do... anyways, good luck with your pack.
Oh and I mean someone who does, CI's UI's, and promotional images.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 05:30:49 PM by Sgt. A Walter »

I can't PM

I LIKE can you make weps and with that kind of quality? If so your hired! Oh and yes if I do hire you, you must be able to export the different parts/groups separate to milkshape so I or maybe someone I hire can animate them. :)
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 07:37:40 PM by Sgt. A Walter »

i request payment in a game from steam/items on TF2 :D