Author Topic: Plate 3 - Red Wine (Sea)  (Read 23355 times)

Ma I can explain!.....

I like green grapes better than purple ones, I should probably like white wine better than red wine because red wine is made of purple grapes and white wine is made of green grapes, it's hard to wait for the sea of white wine for me to taste!*
*Wine is not actually tasteable lololol

Reminds me of Grateful Dead.
I like.

Nice, I remeber playing this map on Gravity Cat's server. 10/10

That little girl grew up rong.
Blarghh
I love this map but like someone said it a love RP map somones gonna remove the water and...
BOOM
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 11:15:48 AM by Berfie »

So me and a few friends loaded this map up for kicks, thinking that the whole ocean of wine deal was just a gimmick. But lo and behold, Doomonkey goes and dunks his head and comes up drunk. "Holy stuff guys, the ocean is alcohol." I could barely believe him, I mean, its just a textured polygonal surface right? Nope, this was actual loving fermented grape juice. Guess that disclaimer was a piece of BS. We then proceeded to get smashed. I don't really remember much after that, but I think Rykuta somehow managed to put a brick inside of a brick.

This 'aint weird at all >_>

I usually don't play on sea maps, but this was just awesome. Cookies for you!  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

Le bumpe'

Warning - while you were typing a new reply was posted. You may wish to review your post.
._.

WHAT?!?!??!?!

but I think Rykuta somehow managed to put a brick inside of a brick.
chucknorris()

This is what drunk people see when they ride on a boat :P

This is what drunk people see when they ride on a boat :P

Heh!

Probably the most flamable map yet.
/Molotov