Author Topic: Command: Emergency De-Admin  (Read 1380 times)

Idk I just thought of this and thought it'd be kinda neat
you set a keybind in controls options (duh :P) and when you do this control it automatically deadmins everyone in the server. (You have to be host/SA to use this command, of course)

I figured this would be useful because when you have an admin who goes off abusing and hes causing a lot of trouble in just a short amount of time, sometimes going into RTB and unadmining him isn't fast enough, and keep in mind not everyone HAS rtb to unadmin people with.  And obviously, anybody who is de-admined in the process can put the password back in or get re-admined after the abuser has been removed from the server.

Yes there's the whole "only admin people you trust" thing but not everyone is that clever.  

Just thought it'd be kind of a cool and useful mod.

i might be able to make this, i'll look into it later

what if someone has a lot of admins, like on a dedi serve, and they are typing something but they don't press the "T" key right and they start typing and de-admin everyone. this would only be useful if there was an undo countdown. like ten seconds after they are de-admined to press the keybind again and re-admin everyone.

they could just rejoin

i might be able to make this, i'll look into it later

All i've ever seen you make is petty, annoying, useless chat spammers.

I doubt your month on the forum has seen him make anything

what if someone has a lot of admins, like on a dedi serve, and they are typing something but they don't press the "T" key right and they start typing and de-admin everyone. this would only be useful if there was an undo countdown. like ten seconds after they are de-admined to press the keybind again and re-admin everyone.
Yeah I guess that'd be cool :P
I don't think a /deadmin command would be very useful, although its almost impossible to accidentally press, it takes too long to de-admin, and as you can tell by the title this would be an emergancy de-admin :P

you haven't seen much of what i do, as those were just my first tests of making stuff happen
and some of the "chat spammers" could be useful, ie, a countdown every second or 5, for a hide and seek game or something

I'd rather just be frugal with who I hand admin out to on my server.

I'd rather just be frugal with who I hand admin out to on my server.
same here :D