Author Topic: Muffled SMG fires from afar.  (Read 909 times)

Yeah, its obvious. Something  needed for a DM of mine.In the background sound of this video, you can hear bombing, shooting, Etc. It would be a lifesaver if someone did this for me.

This is a... .ogg request, or a .wav? Either way, this could be useful for making battles sound more climactic in movies, without having to write over the existing sounds, or use an advanced prgram.

Eh, a OGG? Thats "music"? Right?

Eh, a OGG? Thats "music"? Right?
Yes. It's the format blockland uses for music.

i support this topic. it would make DMs more realistic if you plant a bunch of music bricks around the battlefield.

I know it isn't an SMG, but will this work?

EDIT: Getting more sounds. I.E. mortars, cannon fire, and different types of guns.

I have uploaded a Glock and a... Crud, can't remember the name of the first one, anyway, there is also a bomb sound and I am getting more right now.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 07:05:11 PM by slimabob »

EDIT: Getting more sounds. I.E. mortars, cannon fire, and different types of guns.

I have uploaded a Glock and a... Crud, can't remember the name of the first one, anyway, there is also a bomb sound and I am getting more right now.

Can you like, tell us more of what they are? Like, bomb = Artillery fire in the background? What. I want to know, i build WWII related stuff alot.

Just
bomb = Artillery fire in the background?

I believe so, I don't know my bombs very well.

Good, but that's not quite it. Edit is so it sounds more muffled.

Sure. Working on it right now.

/support

Great idea, also, have a missle fly by and explode in the distance, maybe a Helicopter fly by.

Also:
Sci-FiBattlefieldloop.ogg
USCivilWarloop.ogg
WWIIBattlefieldloop.ogg

Good, but that's not quite it. Edit is so it sounds more muffled.
also, make the loops longer by adding some variety to the shots. sounds very repetitive.
suggestion: long/short pauses between single/rapid fire, then a normal loop end

Occasional sniper fire, distant explosions, fighters flying overhead, someone shouting something indistinct.

No, I had things to do, it might be a little bit before it is fixed.