Author Topic: personality similarities in the players here  (Read 913 times)

does anyone else see some sort of pattern of personalities that seem to predominate this forum
personality patterns that don't seem to match up with the people around you

i mean like
the biggest thing i can think of right now
is the cycle of direct or passive aggression

a community of identical people would not flourish if they all had the same problem
a community composed of things identical to me
would come crashing to the ground
if you know what it means to be a perfectionist
you probably know what i mean

Yes.
thanks for pointing it out.

Wouldn't permanently damage your small accumulation of brain cells to capitalize a letter here and there.

Wouldn't permanently damage your small accumulation of brain cells to capitalize a letter here and there.
i stopped capitalizing after i stopped caring what people thought of me. as long as i'm articulate that counts. And to think before I bashed people for not using capitalization. I'm a hypocrite D:

i stopped capitalizing after i stopped caring what people thought of me. as long as i'm articulate that counts. And to think before I bashed people for not using capitalization. I'm a hypocrite D:
I don't care what these people think of me, yet I always capitalize and punctuate my sentences.

same
I don't care what these people think of me, yet I always capitalize and punctuate my sentences.
because its probably no longer an inconvenience to you

i stopped capitalizing cause i got bored

this is now a capitalization topic lol

this is now a capitalization topic lol
i thought about that after i posted :o

I capitalize because I want to.

Enough said.

because its probably no longer an inconvenience to you
Actually, I think it's just a habit.
It's hard for me to not capitalize a sentence and put a period on the end.

Everyone here is either
A) a perv
B) a jerk
C) someone who cares...