Author Topic: Gungame  (Read 2728 times)

I think blockland could really benefit from a gungame game mode. It would be nice if it was easily editable with rtb prefs as well such changing the weapon level ups.
For those of you who don't know what a gungame is everyone starts with a certain weapon, and as soon as you get a kill you level up to the next weapon. You continue doing this until you get to certain level (On most games it is 25) and as soon as you get a kill on the final level you win. It can be played in teams or without teams.

This is actually one of the most fun gametypes in Black Ops, in my opinion.
So I guess I support it.

Do want because of CSS gungames.

If possible, pick the guns you want for each tier and how many tiers.

Instead of RtB prefs I think it would be better if it simply added to the minigame menu.

Someone mod the upgradeable weapon DM.

i miiight make, its going to use rtb prefs though

This is actually one of the most fun gametypes in Black Ops, in my opinion.
So I guess I support it.
in black ops you buy attachments, he want's something more like a levelup system.

in black ops you buy attachments, he want's something more like a levelup system.

no, in blackops, there is actually a "Gun Game" mode, that when you get a kill, it switches your weapon.

event it?
There isn't really a good way to event a weapon change.

Someone made this a while back, I don't know what happened to it or if I still have the files, though.

There isn't really a good way to event a weapon change.
cleartools
additem
tadah, weapon has changed

haha that's very funny.

I doubt you don't even know how to package an add-on.

Sounds fun, but Idk how abuseful that will be, because if you just keep getting better and better weapons, then you can just wipe everybody out.