Author Topic: What Pisses me Off  (Read 7134 times)

Why do you hate bros? lol
I don't know if it's any different where you live, but holy stuff

Bros here are the most unfunny, sarcastic, pompous pricks I've ever seen. The kinds of guys who say some stupid joke that nobody really finds funny, but all of his dumb friends laugh, and all of the little prissy cunts around him laugh at because he's some big hot shot. The kinds that wear Metal Mulisha shirts with khaki shorts, black skater shoes, and (usually) a black cap. The kind who make dumb jokes about anything they find stupid.

The ones here have a tendency to talk about nothing more than slutty to semi-slutty looking chicks, stupid jokes, ridiculously common drama (ie "he said this to my friend and now she's sad ;~;"), riding their dirt bikes and getting drunk at parties. I'd be fine with it if it wasn't so continuous, and said in such an arrogant tone. Unfortunately, it is, and so, I hate them.

Here is one that I have

Those upper middle class, white, suburban children that act "gangsta".

Don't even get me started on this. I live in a middle/upper class community, and everywhere I look at school are people trying to act like a gangster. One kid actually says things that rappers say, or sing, in the middle of math. And they end all of their sentences with a word like "yo". It ticks me off.

I wish I could pop them in the mouth.
I'm lower middle class and I call everyone Dawg.

I hate when I make a small mistake in Tetris that costs me the game.

nightfox..

inb4nightfoxfurrierage

I hate people who talk about "BLACK OPS BETTER THAN HALO REACH! HALO IS SUCKO" 24/7
this

inb4someonesaysfurries

Mexicans.
They are loving annoying, I don't mean to be tribal, but they are just loving stupid.

AND THIS OH MY GOOO-

everything I don't like

i hate people who get mad at me when i explain what they want me to do is impossible.

i hate people who make fun of me when i ask a question and instead they give me a handicapped sarcastic answer.

i hate people who don't know what they are talking about and won't let me explain anything to them.

i hate people who over react for stupid stuff.

i hate jesus freaks who push their beliefs on you.

today my dad got pissed when i told him that my computer couldn't make videos because he never got me a video editor, so he got mad at me and grounded me for "lying and not helping him". my mom also got pissed at me because i told her that i didn't want people yelling at me when i was in a hurry. i hate people who do that sort of stupid stuff.