Author Topic: Have you dreamt about this man?  (Read 2173 times)

Apparently, people are dreaming about this man and getting advice or having love with him.

http://www.thisman.org
In January 2006 in New York, the patient of a well-known psychiatrist draws the face of a man that has been repeatedly appearing in her dreams. In more than one occasion that man has given her advice on her private life. The woman swears she has never met the man in her life.

That portrait lies forgotten on the psychiatrist's desk for a few days until one day another patient recognizes that face and says that the man has often visited him in his dreams. He also claims he has never seen that man in his waking life.

The psychiatrist decides to send the portrait to some of his colleagues that have patients with recurrent dreams. Within a few months, four patients recognize the man as a frequent presence in their own dreams. All the patients refer to him as THIS MAN.

From January 2006 until today, at least 2000 people have claimed they have seen this man in their dreams, in many cities all over the world: Los Angeles, Berlin, Sao Paulo, Tehran, Beijing, Rome, Barcelona, Stockholm, Paris, New Dehli, Moskow etc.

At the moment there is no ascertained relation or common trait among the people that have dreamed of seeing this man. Moreover, no living man has ever been recognized as resembling the man of the portrait by the people who have seen this man in their dreams.

The aim of this website is:
- to help those who have seen this man in their dreams and to foster communication among them;
- to understand who this man is and why he appears in an apparently pattern-less array of situations in the dreams of such diverse human subjects.

I dreamt about him last night as I was climbing a slope full of copies of himself with Riddler mustaches and harmless machine guns.

If I remember correctly, this is just some ad for an upcoming movie or something.

If I remember correctly, this is just some ad for an upcoming movie or something.
That made me lol
on topic: Never dreamed of this man
Also site is forbidden
« Last Edit: January 23, 2011, 02:26:17 PM by Kevdude »

I think I saw something about this on a dreaming forum I frequent at least a year ago, a bunch of people where saying to not post about it because the company who is doing it is trying to create dream advertising or something :/

gdfdsfg

that loving face is creepy

Someone on the guestbook said it was Carl Sagan

Have love with that ugly bastard? I'm a guy, but still.

I feel like I know that face...

It's the spirit of a dead horny gay dude who does that thing that freddy kruger does.

I mean the thing where he enters your dreams. But instead of killing you he has a good time ;)

But anyways, doesn't look familiar, and I've never had a dream about him.

imagine seeing that face when you're walking down a corridor

smiling at you

and a hand going up and down

:cookieMonster:

forget
That face
So scary.

I bet people will start dreaming about him now that they saw what he looks like.

And I thought this topic would be about a different guy.

I thought this was going to be about Slenderman.
Oh well, they're both creepy.

I wouldn't mind talking to Carl Sagan.

That face, no, not HIM!

NONONONONONO I though I was done with him, NO!