Author Topic: Items change in the list and rocket launcher works like the bot cannon  (Read 2121 times)

Right, here are my problems:

• When I choose what item I want to spawn on a brick with the wrench, the items seems to swap place, so that if I click on spear, and spawn it, another thing, like a gun, will spawn. This happens alot.
  • I think this problem has something to do with the one above. When I spawn a rocket launcher, it's called Rocket Launcher, but it works exactly like the Bot Cannon.

Thanks in advance.

Badspot

• Administrator
Bot cannon probably overwrites some of the default datablocks because it's a serious noob mod. 

Right, I disabled it, so now the Rocket Launcher works fine. I also disabled some other add-ons I never use, but items still change positions. Anyone know why?

Anyone have an idea what might be the problem?

fishpen0

I am having the problem where the rocket launcher works like the bot cannon, but not the menu issue whit spawning.  I would really like to know how to fix it and keep the bot cannon...

Another Issue: Parachute completely messes up the jet system if you set it to fuel-jet and stuff.