Author Topic: Cartoon Bedroom  (Read 22255 times)

Congratulations, you learned how to change the texture files.

keyword CARTOON

friends, cartoons dont have textures now do they?!
A cartoon is not allowed to have textures? awww.
Go look at some cartoons on the loving TV and you will find more than enough textures.

keyword CARTOON

friends, cartoons dont have textures now do they?!
loving cartoons how do they work?

"that's just ducky!" I would suggest that you stop making texture edits. This is what, your third Bedroom edit? Anyone can change textures easily.

And the citizens gave praise to his works

why dont you stop trolling peoples addons? i dont have a mother loving mac. i cant use map2dif. all i CAN do is change the textures jackass

why dont you stop trolling peoples addons? i dont have a mother loving mac. i cant use map2dif. all i CAN do is change the textures jackass

When you make multiple texture edits of the same map, and some that are just pure colors without texture, the edits become lame.

You could try making your own map. With or without a Mac, anything can be done mapwise.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2011, 10:15:10 AM by Wesley Williams »

alright then how do i make maps?

Oh no, he has a negative opinion for my map! maybe if i say he's trolling, everything will be alright!

Now that's just ducky :c
how could you say that about this map? ducks are good!

alright then how do i make maps?

Try looking in the 'Mapping Help' board before asking such a question. However, here's Ostinyo's Mapping Tutorial.

how could you say that about this map? ducks are good!

Duck lover in the house ;) ducks are lame

Add some texture, especially to the walls and floor and door, and bed and sheets and pillow.

>green outlets
FFFUUUU
MOM I ASKED FOR PINK ONES