Author Topic: WANTED: Random box and barriers  (Read 2029 times)

Hello, I'm currently working on my place Kino Der Toten, it's almost done although I require 2 things, Random Box and a zombie barrier. I've tried many times to perfect those two but I can't do it. So can anyone try to make these? I put alot of effort into this map.

For the random box, you can use VCE random dice to work that.
The barriers, probably make it so when it is destroyed, a block appears and clicking that block repairs it and it disappears.

Thanks ill try that tomorrow :cookieMonster:

Well the barriers worked, but I can't finish the random box.

Well the barriers worked, but I can't finish the random box.

You'll need an VCE eventer then if you can't do it.

For the random box, you can use VCE random dice to work that.
The barriers, probably make it so when it is destroyed, a block appears and clicking that block repairs it and it disappears.
I remember yours! It worked very well.

I made a random box in my server, but its not EXACTILY the same.
No VCE in the random box i made.

I got the VCE eventer although I don't know how to use it. I'm barely understanding.
I put
OnActivate, Self, IfRandomDice, (nothing), equals, (nothing)
anyone know how to fix that?

I got the VCE eventer although I don't know how to use it.
did you know that we are indeed not robots, but other thinking people?

OnActivate, Self, IfRandomDice, (nothing), equals, (nothing)
anyone know how to fix that?
upgrade to v5+ variables, stop using v4-

You know what

Instead of building it

We could make some sort of actual box that randomly chooses the items of your choice (Events)
Vehicle maybe

I'm making this is my Black Ops zombie mod

You know what

Instead of building it

We could make some sort of actual box that randomly chooses the items of your choice (Events)
Vehicle maybe
Would be abusive, you could have some of the re-model mini nukes and stuff. It should be a box with events. Like JVS, the events are already pre-made and put into, then have some sort of event that disables certain items or something.

Would be abusive, you could have some of the re-model mini nukes and stuff. It should be a box with events. Like JVS, the events are already pre-made and put into, then have some sort of event that disables certain items or something.

It won't choose weapons you don't have, and as i said, you can set them to choose from a certain arsenal.

Well, If you end up with a wrench or a mininuke...
I do support that though.

it's easy enough to just event it