Author Topic: rtb vs retail  (Read 4672 times)

i love to build just not with normal lego blocks if i wanted to build with normal old lego blocks i would use that huge box of like thousands of legos sitting in my closet what i want is to build big stuff with lego blocks basicly the stuff that i could do in tbm. and im sorry about the rude comments myself im just geting realy frustrated about all the mods the fact that if you go to each mods forums they all seem to not like or mostly hate the other mods and that all the mods have the stuff i like but they all want to stay seperate there are 4 different versions of the game that i know of retail aio tbm rtb and each of them have somthing the other does not and they refuse to work together to make 1 blockland instead of 4 mods and yes im calling retail a mod because it makes it easeyer for me to say  this. its just realy frustrating to me because i look around and so many people do and dont want different stuff and each mod has all the stuff that people do and dont want the problem is that they all keep it for themselvs realy if blockland is going to be a game were its just like using real lego blocks no scaling no movers no teleporters then im just going to hope that lego comes out with there own and does better wich they should because i would be supirised if lego only had 1 person making the entire game lego will probably hire alot of people to make it if they do. and to comment on the building thing i know its for building i have place more than 80,000 bricks to make an underground bunker i spent more than 8 months on the bunker everyday i just built and built and built to make it a huge fort if retail gets the stuff i need to make it then i will start it all over again in retail and just build it until my fingers fall off from clicking and typing.

i love to build just not with normal lego blocks if i wanted to build with normal old lego blocks i would use that huge box of like thousands of legos sitting in my closet what i want is to build big stuff with lego blocks basicly the stuff that i could do in tbm. and im sorry about the rude comments myself im just geting realy frustrated about all the mods the fact that if you go to each mods forums they all seem to not like or mostly hate the other mods and that all the mods have the stuff i like but they all want to stay seperate there are 4 different versions of the game that i know of retail aio tbm rtb and each of them have somthing the other does not and they refuse to work together to make 1 blockland instead of 4 mods and yes im calling retail a mod because it makes it easeyer for me to say this. its just realy frustrating to me because i look around and so many people do and dont want different stuff and each mod has all the stuff that people do and dont want the problem is that they all keep it for themselvs realy if blockland is going to be a game were its just like using real lego blocks no scaling no movers no teleporters then im just going to hope that lego comes out with there own and does better wich they should because i would be supirised if lego only had 1 person making the entire game lego will probably hire alot of people to make it if they do. and to comment on the building thing i know its for building i have place more than 80,000 bricks to make an underground bunker i spent more than 8 months on the bunker everyday i just built and built and built to make it a huge fort if retail gets the stuff i need to make it then i will start it all over again in retail and just build it until my fingers fall off from clicking and typing.
the abridged version of that^
if i wanted to build with legos i could use the boxx in my closet or tbm. im sorry about the flaming, i dont like mod wars and mod content being seperate. there are 4 different versions of the game that i know of, retail aio tbm rtb, and all have different features and wont work together. im calling retail a mod because to get my point accross. it bugs that people want different stuff and and mods do not share content. if tis gonna be a lego game i want lego to make it with an actually dev team. and i know its gonna take a long time to build my bunker again
and to shorten that
if i wanted to build with legos i would use real legos. i dont like the mods having seperate content. i want lego to make thsi game professionally. its gonna take along time to build my bunker
you, sir, need to talk less
« Last Edit: March 18, 2007, 11:12:09 PM by ladios »

Sounds like you're a selfish, lazy, and just plain stupid. I'm frankly glad that I'll never have to see you around Blockland, and probably not these forums anymore. You are what's wrong with the internet. You are the perfect example of a "noob". The mods of Blockland are all worthless now. They are all just distractions from the main gameplay that Badspot was silently working on the entire time. All they were was a temporary fix before the real game was finished.

If you're not wanting to get retail, go tell someone else. These are the Blockland forums. Anything else just doesn't belong.

And BTW, using the amount of people that developed the game as an excuse for getting it is just plain handicapped.

i love to build just not with normal lego blocks

then why the f uck are you even in these forums.

note, i didnt end that with a question mark.

blockland is about taking these standard simple blocks, and stacking them.
blockland is not, was not meant to be, and will never be: a 3d modeler

you cant compare retail with the mods. they are not in the same boat.
you compare retail with 0002 and thats it.
i guess you can compare retail with lego builder games (lol we know how awesome they are pffff)
« Last Edit: March 19, 2007, 05:49:15 AM by Bisjac »

also tech. if lego ever learns how to make a proper building game. they will not have scaling of the bricks.
so your dream dies before it begins buddy.

in fact, i can bet you that they will be more strict to the classic building style of legos then retail will ever be.
i promise you that

also, i would like to see this bunker with 80,000 bricks you have been working on during the last 8 months.
i want to know how you managed to get more then 3000+ anything onto 0002/mod without your computer exploding.
tell me your specs, i want to know how your rocket scientist dad's computer got into your room.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2007, 05:56:38 AM by Bisjac »

RTB:

Editor wand.

Retail:

Doesn't have editor wand, because it doesn't need it.

RTB:

Editor wand.

Retail:

Doesn't have editor wand, because it doesn't need it.
and
USE YOUR IMAGINATION!