Author Topic: How would you react to your own death?  (Read 1501 times)

You can't really display emotions once you die. Many people never think about this, so why not answer the question?

If you were to die, what would be your own reactions and thoughts to your death? How would you feel about it all? How would you deal with the fact that you're dead?

Or in an other way, if you were somebody else who is a friend/lover of yourself, and you died, how would you react?

I would be dead. So what.

I would want to throw a football at the person who broke that fluorescent lightbulb while I was under it.

Sad face then say stuff happens etc, was gonna die anyway. Honestly I couldn't tell you how I would react to my own death because I haven't died and I don't know.

This is a weird question, I've always thought that once I'm dead I wouldn't have any more problems since I'm dead

Relatively indifferent.

I'd joke around with it.
then die.
lol.
But in a way i'd accept it because i'd get the answer to what happens after you die.

I would want to throw a football at the person who broke that fluorescent lightbulb while I was under it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1uVi41I1oc
1:03

I used that gun.
and died.

I would've nagged to myself about how I knew this was coming

I'd probably say something along the lines of 'Wow, nice job, you really forgeted up this time' or 'BRAINZZZZZZZZ'