Author Topic: How would you react to your own death?  (Read 1496 times)

I would probably start to decompose . . .

I wouldn't think or feel anything because I'D BE DEAD! D-E-D DEAD!

I wouldn't think or feel anything because I'D BE DEAD! D-E-D DEAD!
I would probably start to decompose . . .

If you were to die, what would be your own reactions and thoughts to your death?

Aren't you smart?

Aren't you smart?
Yes.  If i were to die, my thoughts and reactions would be nothing. That is because I'd be dead.  Being dead means I can't feel or think anything.  If you were to reword your question to something along the lines of "If you were to die and had the ability to think and feel while in the process of dying or being dead, what would they be?" I would be more inclined to give you the answer you want.

Not especially.

I'd probably be sad at the fact that I'm gone.
But, if I had lived a good life to the end, I'd be happy that atleast I had had that, before I went.

Yes.  If i were to die, my thoughts and reactions would be nothing. That is because I'd be dead.  Being dead means I can't feel or think anything.  If you were to reword your question to something along the lines of "If you were to die and had the ability to think and feel while in the process of dying or being dead, what would they be?" I would be more inclined to give you the answer you want.
Or in an other way, if you were somebody else who is a friend/lover of yourself, and you died, how would you react?

Why are you guys saddened by death?

Why are you guys saddened by death?
I suppose it would depend on when and how I died.

You can't really display emotions once you die. Many people never think about this, so why not answer the question?

damn you scuba steveeeee

I'm actually looking forward to Heaven. I don't think I'll be real depressed

Well, I would be screaming in horror that I'm dieing. I guess it depends on the situation though. If I were committing Self Delete, I would probably be happy, possibly regretful, though. Otherwise, I'd be pretty sad.

Oh, you mean if I were already dead? Sad.