Author Topic: Blockland Hack  (Read 13549 times)

My friend was working at creating a hack for retail and he created one, I don;t want to try cuz I wont want to ruin my BLR. I also don't want to post the files here because I'm not a dumbass.

EDIT: It doesn't work, but he has a working version.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2007, 08:37:02 PM by 1529op »

A hack to get Retail for free?

I wonder if you could register Retail if you did not have an Internet connection.

You wont be able to play multiplayer and thats half the fun.

I know but doesn't it register with Badspot's database or something?

I dunno, lol.

Gotta have internet to download it XD

Somebody Say BANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNN.
  • 3. No warez - Do not talk about pirating software at all.
    Let alone Blockland.

Ban... or we could assinate his friend..

Somebody Say BANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNN.
  • 3. No warez - Do not talk about pirating software at all.
    Let alone Blockland.
I do not agree, He seems more concerned that somoene is hacking Blockland. I would not want people hacking bloclkand, seeing as badspot is poor and needs the money, it isn't like stealing form a faceless corperation, its taking money directly out of his pocket.

Yeah Facechild. Thats what I'm saying. I don't have the skills to create a hack, let alone open a compiled script. I just want to alert some of the higher up's that they neet to beef up the code.

$20 can feed a guy for a week
dont let badspot starve
we need him to make stuff for us ;)

I know but doesn't it register with Badspot's database or something?

I dunno, lol.

Yeah, when you open blockland it does the 'Autherizing' thing, so if you didn't have internets, it couldn't do that. Thusly meaning you need internets to play retail.

If you dont have internet and get BL on  a disc or something from a friend any key will work but when you have internet it will ask you for the code. I think its good that people without internet can still play blockland without brick limit (Like at school :D)

If you dont have internet and get BL on  a disc or something from a friend any key will work but when you have internet it will ask you for the code. I think its good that people without internet can still play blockland without brick limit (Like at school :D)

When you start blockland, with the full version. You see in console Authentication: Success. Now if you didn't have internet, how could it check that? I think it wouldn't work, but i haven't tried it myself.