Poll

Awesome.

Y
21 (67.7%)
N
10 (32.3%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Highler Ridge :: Welcome to the city.  (Read 24852 times)

Bump again.
God damnit you guys. Alright, getting on next chance I get.

I was going to post yesterday, with the same thing you said, besides that last part.
I'll just FACKING POST

Name: Max
Status: Bandaged bullet wound in right leg, Several small burns, Bullet wound in left arm
Items: Crowbar, MAC-10 (500 Bullets), Glock (100 Bullets)
Cash: $9,825
Objectives: None
Gained: Nothing
Lost: Nothing

As we walked into the room we noticed it smelt like cheap fire crackers. The second thing was that there was a gun locker that was empty, a couch. table, cheap TV, a toilet throne, and a round shag carpet from the 80's in the center. After Bruce sat down on the couch, the first thing he said was "WHAT THE stuff?!" as he jumped over the table. Jake walked up to the couch and tore open a cushion. It was full of old fire crackers. "Must have been what the gang used to hind any evidence of them being here, because I can still smell their farts" I said. Jake got off his knees with a smile on his face. "Maybe they ACTUALLY used the throne as...well...a throne" Jake joked. "Ok, since the only way INTO this place is through the top of the crate, how are we going to get the Motorcycle and my scooter in here?" I said. "I don't know, but atleast we have a place to li-" Bruce got cut off by the sound of a garage door opening. He then realised when he tried to lean against the wall he hit a button. The garage door opened to the back of the warehouse. We got our vehicles inside and closed it up. "All we need is an unnoticeable vent, from the outside, and some paint, and I could get to like it here!" I said. "So long as the cops don't come after us AGAIN! Max, when we assaulted the boat, AND got arrested, we looked like this!" Jake said pointing at us, with our new looks. "But what about-" "YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO TAKE ONE FOR THE TEAM MAN!" I tried to say but Jake cut me off with a punch to the face. I felt the spot he punched me for a second and looked at Bruce. I swear that Jake hit me so hard that a single tear flew from my eye. Not just from the pain, from the fact that Jake, of all people, had to punch me that hard. I walked to the door and hopped out of the box. I looked out at the sunset. I walked back to Jake who was sitting on the edge of the box, Bruce getting up with him. "It's been a long day, let's go to bed" I said. "Going to be a big day tomarrow, full of change, for us and our new home- hopefully for a long time". Jake slept on the couch, Bruce in the side car of the motorcycle, and I slept on the carpet. Before I fell asleep, I put my hand on that spot Jake hit me one last time.

I thought it would be needed. You know, three guys on the run, having a need to change their looks again, and one of them has a girlfriend that likes him a lot. If he changes what he looks like she might never recognize him, so he refuses to change how he looks, so one of the guys has to knock some sence into him. Just thought it would be needed :/

I thought it would be needed. You know, three guys on the run, having a need to change their looks again, and one of them has a girlfriend that likes him a lot. If he changes what he looks like she might never recognize him, so he refuses to change how he looks, so one of the guys has to knock some sence into him. Just thought it would be needed :/
Right, forgot about that, didn't know what you were hinting at but I got it now.

orly

orly
yes rly

Name: Bruce
Items: 10mm pistol (100), riot shotgun (25), and combat knife
Cash: $657
Objectives: Finish up previous orders
Gained: None
Lost: None

I woke up to the sound of truck drivers going down the nearby road. I looked to my side and saw Jake and Max still asleep in their sleeping bags. I remembered something I had forgot about in the past two months of being with these guys. I had to assassinate a top member of a rival gang. I realized a long time ago that I had killed the wrong one and have been on this mission since.

I wrote a short note and pasted it on Max's head to explain my current situation and went on my way. I took his scooter and drove off into the early morning.

Max woke up to the loud noise of the scooter in the distance. Jake seemed to have already woken up to it too. He pulled off the note on his face and read it out loud.

"To whoever may read this first,

The reason I came here was by order. I had my orders to assassinate a rival gang leader until I got jumbled up with you guys. I realize fun times together and I will be back (<-- lol Terminator). I just need another time to get this mess fixed up and I will meet with you guys another date. Please communicate with me anytime you feel like it. I will most likely not be on because of my covert mission. Hope you understand and not hate me too much.

Also, I took your scooter to Bright Annex to search. Hope you still don't hate me

Sincerely,
Bruce"

"So what should we do?" Jake asked worriedly.

"First we must go and search for Bruce. He can't go on his own. Pack your things. We are heading to Bright Annex."

"Yay, fun times!" Jake said. He slung his M14 behind his back and readied the rest of his numerous weapons.

post get. Just a short thing to get Jokey off my back (kidding bro). Hopefully the next post you guys get doesn't end up in me being found so early.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 09:59:25 AM by ipodmemorizer55 »

If star doesn't post within the next day, I'm just going to post

Wait to contribute to the topic there lol. irony

I did my note just because that is an excuse to prolong things while you guys are searching for me.

Name: Max
Items: Crowbar, MAC-10 (500 Bullets), Glock (100 Bullets)
Cash: $9,815
Objectives: Find Bruce, Get a New Look
Gained: Nothing
Lost: $10

I was on the motorcycle in a matter of seconds. "Jake get on, now" I said. "What's wrong with you grumpy?" Jake joked. "He stole my scooter..." I said through clenched teeth. After a few seconds of putting he guns in the compartments of our vehicle, we were outside and the base was locked up. I was driving since I wanted to make a little stop at Jitters. After a long bike ride we finally arrived at Bright Annex and stopped at a Jitters coffee shop. "Didn't one of these get burnt down?" Jake asked as we walked to the door. "Yeah but there are tons of these places, sells the best coffee in Highler Ridge!" I explained. As we entered the man at the counter was watching a TV news report about our last adventure. I set $10 bucks on the table. "I'll take one coffee with some whipped cream" I said. "I'll just take a coffee with nothing" Jake said. After he prepared them the man handed us our drinks and looked at us for a second. "You two look familiar" he said looking back up at the TV, but thank god the footage was gone. He looked back at us and I pulled Jake to a booth in the back corner. As we sat down the door opened and we both looked. Jake had no reaction, but I just moaned since we were busy... even though we were drinking coffee, we were busy! My girlfriend walked in. I pulled my hood over my face hoping she wouldn't notice, because I can't afford any distractions. Jake erupted with speech. "So MAX! How is the motorcycle doing?". I punched him in the arm. My girlfriend looked over and noticed me. "Hi Max!" she said, walking over. She sat down and hugged me as I looked over and Jake and mouthed "YOU ARE DEAD LATER!" but Jake just laughed under his breath. "That motorcycle outside is yours?" she asked. "Yep!" I said, trying not to look angry. "Say, Alex, I was thinking of getting a whole new look, you know, change my hair color, get some new clothes-" I tried to finish but she cut me off. "I CAN DO IT! I know the best hair stylist in Highler Ridge! And an awesome fashion designer!He makes the best clothes!" she explained. "You would do that for me?" I asked. "OF COURSE!" she said kissing me on the cheek. "Well I have to go now, see you later!" shesaid waking out of the shop. After we finished our coffee we were back on the road. "Sure hope Bruce is ok" Jake said. "Me to..." I responded.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 07:18:44 PM by Jokey365 »

Name: Jacobs Carlston
Inventory: Incendiary Grenade, Sig SG552 (5 Mags), Makarov Pistol  (8 Mags), Green Toyota FJ Cruiser
Objective: Killing people and stealing cars for $
Cash: 9785 Dollars
Objective: Find out who killed his wife and get revenge.
Gained: SG552 Ammo, Apartment in Wallack
Lost: Wife (Murdered), Old House in Kelton
_____________________________ _____________________________ _____________________________ _________________

I was driving around in my FJ when I changed the radio station to the news, and thought about why I was even in this one forgetload of a city. I couldn't go anywhere without seeing at least 1 person getting arrested. Stopping for gas on the way home, I saw someone fighting vocally with a cop. "HOW AM I GONNA forgetIN' DEFEND MYSELF WITHOUT A KNIFE MOTHERforgetER" I heard the man say. He sounded pretty pissed. I put the gas pump in my vehicle when suddenly I heard a loud gunshot followed by screaming. The second after I heard it,  I pulled the gas pump out of my car, Got into the car, and then loaded my Makarov. I then looked for my SG552, but then I realized I left it at home. It was 1 AK74U vs. a Makarov. I got out of the vehicle, Quickly aimed my sights at the gunner, and pulled the trigger while he was shooting at everyone in his sights. He stopped firing, Dropped to the ground with his gun, and didn't even move 1 inch. "Cops are gonna be all over me now if I don't get outta here" I said I quickly got into my FJ, Started it up, and sped away as fast as the vehicle could go.

Makarov Pistol  (8 Mags
 Makarov.
1 AK74U vs. a Makarov.
Lol Black Ops.