Author Topic: ITT: Me raging about the kids in my school  (Read 6196 times)

I asked my mom and she said Grade 5 for it. Nop. Maybe because it's 4-6 in my class.

Least you got to see some pusillanimous individual (Or was it not irl)

It was Real


and It was disgusting.

All hairy and stuff :C

It was Real


and It was disgusting.

All hairy and stuff :C
Ew. Hairy is so nasty.

I just wonder who does poses (fail wording) for that stuff!

I just wonder who does poses (fail wording) for that stuff!
No one "poses" for this stuff. unless they are a research star. But then that would be research.

Show you are better then them Coolio, don't rage to a forum (No offense, but this is my suggestion)

Thanks, but they won`t listen.




I kicked a kid`s ass. ololol

I got in little trouble.

`

WHAT IS THIS


THAT IS NOT WHAT YOU USE STOP IT


But in general honesty you should kick more people's asses.

It solves stuff

I would, but there is nobody else.

Your school is messed up.