Author Topic: Bones4's Castle  (Read 8900 times)

Nice style of achitecture. 8/10 as it stands, finish plox.

your odd.
you seem so over hyped about this guy's build:
http://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?topic=14321.0
(yes I know it's great)
But Bones4 pwns him anytime, the detail on that castle is amazing.
(Is my beer bottle still on your server?  :cookieMonster:)

Wow. Was that necessary? Really? Jerk.

I'm looking forward to seeing this complete. It's looking very good so far.

looks proportionally small for the minifig, like a real lego set.

but detailed nice

f'in sweet, i <3 the detail

wow nice build
9.8/10: Because thats just the front gate.

Amazing job, it looks awesome. 10/10 from me :)

God Bless

grey out

Bones4's Castle Wall.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2007, 06:05:05 AM by The Rat Lord »

Bones4

Bones4's Castle Wall.

Now what's that supposed to mean you prick?

well not to piss you off but he means that you only made the front gate since you even said it.
oh ya one more thing, we want to see your progress on build plz: more pics

Lol Bones you just got hit by the Report to Moderator button for being needlessly abusive and offensive.  :cookieMonster:

Bones4

Lol Bones you just got hit by the Report to Moderator button for being needlessly abusive and offensive.  :cookieMonster:

Your post was completely unneeded and useless. You continued to state something that is obvious, and it ticked me off.

btw, mind tellling me how that was abusive?

Spiritual abuse: abusive or aberrational practices identified in the behavior and teachings of some churches, spiritual and religious organizations and groups.
loveual abuse: The improper use of another person for loveual purposes, generally without their consent or under physical or psychological pressure (which may include children whether abused by parents, those in loco parentis or strangers).
Physical abuse: Where one person inflicts physical violence or pain on another.
Verbal abuse: Verbal abuse (n.) when a person uses profanity or says things that threaten or make a person feel scared. (p. part of speech from Latin word abus meaning pain)
 Emotional abuse or psychological abuse: coercion, humiliation, intimidation, relational aggression, parental alienation or covert incest: Where one person uses emotional or psychological coercion to compel another to do something they do not want, or is not in their best interests; or when one person manipulates another's emotional or psychological state for their own ends (see battered person syndrome), or commits psychological aggression using ostensibly non-violent methods to inflict mental or emotional violence or pain on another.
Drug abuse: the misuse of drugs, alcohol or other substances, usually a form of addiction. Law enforcement officials, among others, often define drug abuse as "any" use of illegal drugs, whether or not use is actually harmful to the user or to anyone else.
Child abuse: Abuse, usually physical, emotional or loveual, directed at a child.
Incest: loveual activity between close family members.
Spousal abuse (or domestic violence): Abuse, usually physical, or psychological abuse, directed at one's spouse.
Elder abuse: Abuse, most often physical or in the form of psychological threats, directed at the elderly, especially in nursing homes and similar institutions.
Human rights abuse: Violation of human rights.
Verbal abuse: The use of foul language, obscenities or demeaning talk directed at another.
Animal abuse: Abuse or cruelty directed at animals.
Legal abuse: Vexatious litigation or malicious prosecution to retaliate, coerce, or emotionally/financially harm a person.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2007, 06:44:13 AM by Bones4 »

btw, mind tellling me how that was abusive?

Spiritual abuse: abusive or aberrational practices identified in the behavior and teachings of some churches, spiritual and religious organizations and groups.
loveual abuse: The improper use of another person for loveual purposes, generally without their consent or under physical or psychological pressure (which may include children whether abused by parents, those in loco parentis or strangers).
Physical abuse: Where one person inflicts physical violence or pain on another.
Verbal abuse: Verbal abuse (n.) when a person uses profanity or says things that threaten or make a person feel scared. (p. part of speech from Latin word abus meaning pain)
Emotional abuse or psychological abuse: coercion, humiliation, intimidation, relational aggression, parental alienation or covert incest: Where one person uses emotional or psychological coercion to compel another to do something they do not want, or is not in their best interests; or when one person manipulates another's emotional or psychological state for their own ends (see battered person syndrome), or commits psychological aggression using ostensibly non-violent methods to inflict mental or emotional violence or pain on another.
Drug abuse: the misuse of drugs, alcohol or other substances, usually a form of addiction. Law enforcement officials, among others, often define drug abuse as "any" use of illegal drugs, whether or not use is actually harmful to the user or to anyone else.
Child abuse: Abuse, usually physical, emotional or loveual, directed at a child.
Incest: loveual activity between close family members.
Spousal abuse (or domestic violence): Abuse, usually physical, or psychological abuse, directed at one's spouse.
Elder abuse: Abuse, most often physical or in the form of psychological threats, directed at the elderly, especially in nursing homes and similar institutions.
Human rights abuse: Violation of human rights.
Verbal abuse: The use of foul language, obscenities or demeaning talk directed at another.
Animal abuse: Abuse or cruelty directed at animals.
Legal abuse: Vexatious litigation or malicious prosecution to retaliate, coerce, or emotionally/financially harm a person.

I got owned.  :panda:
User was OWNED for this post.

Last edit: Today at 06:44:13 by The Owning Police
« Last Edit: March 27, 2007, 06:48:52 AM by The Rat Lord »

you forgot Bad spot abuse

Bones4

I do apologize, however, for being needlessly offensive.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2007, 06:56:17 AM by Bones4 »