Author Topic: Terrible FanFic  (Read 2077 times)

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Fraiser and ER. The story should use oral love as a plot device!

...the forget?!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the Diary of Anne Frank and Lizzie McGuire. The story should use evil clones as a plot device!

I win...

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the Little Mermaid and Metal Gear Solid. The story should use brown town love as a plot device!

Oh forget.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Night of the Living Dead and Monster Garage. The story should use possession by Satan as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining The Magic School Bus and Final Fantasy X-2. The story should use creepy interent special interestes as a plot device!

Holy stuff lol.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining The Jeffersons and Dukes of Hazzard. The story should use gay relationships as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Dexter and NASCAR. The story should use an overdose as a plot device!

I SEE WHERE THIS IS GOING

also: Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Animaniacs and Dragonball Z. The story should use oral love as a plot device!
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 09:00:43 PM by Katamari007 »

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining My Little Pony and Starfox. The story should use brown town love as a plot device!

CHALLENGE HATH BEEN ACCEPTED.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining My Little Pony and Starfox. The story should use brown town love as a plot device!

oh boy!

I got no plot device =|

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Dexter's Laboratory and Penny Arcade. The story should use as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Aladdin and Barack Obama. The story should use becoming the President as a plot device!

oh god lol.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Duke Nukem and Gordon Ramsay. The story should use a love-change operation as a plot device!

lol

Nothing can ever be as bad as 'My Immortal'