Author Topic: AI Players  (Read 7906 times)

Wow, small link you can easily miss it -_-

Edit: Why do you always setaimLOCATION then CLEARAIM!? It nulls out the action of even doing it -_- Then you move the bot to where the person is with setmoveLOCATION then clear aim for no reason...."followwep" only echos >:O
« Last Edit: April 28, 2007, 11:25:40 PM by Rolland »

Wow, small link you can easily miss it -_-

Edit: Why do you always setaimLOCATION then CLEARAIM!? It nulls out the action of even doing it -_- Then you move the bot to where the person is with setmoveLOCATION then clear aim for no reason...."followwep" only echos >:O

Small link cuase i was having problems with the sizing

ClearAim doesn't matter it helps lock onto the object given

followwep was a old command for bl00002 i edited the file today it mite be better i thought of a new idea tho oh and you can run the commands like this in chat:

/botfollow roflmao 1640   --roflmao will follow null 1640
/killbot roflmao --kill the bot
/stopfollow roflmao --stop the bot from following
/bothelp --This will be added later on for help threw the chat

for this version you alll have the follow command is actualy
/followplayer
but i changed it to help steady things out sorry for the problems poset if you want more info

edit:
i ended up fixing lots of the problems such as users spawning as much bots as they want now its 2 (unless your admin) but yea and you can't mess with another bot (unless your admin ;) )

so its cool ill upload it soon please post on any problems with it
« Last Edit: May 01, 2007, 09:29:37 PM by Skylord321 »

Can something like the botopgui be done?

Ummm of corse but you need to create a list of bots and for the players who own them its very hard i tried it before ill try to make another latley i have been working on helping somone with there mod i do put downloads on my site for things like this ill put them there when im done tommorow i should get my computer back it died so yea but my site is www.sihous.com :\ didn't think any one wanted the mod any more