Author Topic: Mr. LoL: U NO HIT MAN AND U DESTROY BUILD!!!11!!!!!  (Read 10220 times)

"hey guys i just stole a piano and got arrested WAIT IT WAS JUST A JOKE OGM!!!"
honestly, joke is not an excuse. i don't find it funny, and it seems that hitman doesn't either.

i still love you kirby.

SO

MANY

COMMAS

SO

LITTLE

TIME

You survived

for now

YOU WONT BE LIVIN LONG BUDDY!

and now that you've been caught, it's pretty damn stupid. Get out, trying to get people banned isn't cool, and neither are you.

Sorry placid, but this is what you just said the entire time you were on this topic.

You just pointed out the obvious, you're basically trolling by continuing the same loving message you already said 5 times. It looks like you're just getting your back up to sound like you're in dominance over the argument. It doesn't make you cool either.

But I agree...
Hit Man, You fail. You probably pay people to be your friends. You think your hard, don't you? But in reality, deep down your just a kid. A kid, who sit's at the computer for most of the day, making the image of you different because people can't see you. But just how you talk, what you do explains it all...

/agree

To all these people against hitman:=
So, basically, youMr.LoL made a "joke" in an attempt to get Hit Man banned from the server, and you still call it "haha jokes on them!"? That's just a richard move. You'reHe's just using "joke" as a back door to get out of a situation like this, and now that you've been caught, it's pretty damn stupid. Get out, trying to get people banned isn't cool, and neither are you.
Sorry placid, but this is what you just said the entire time you were on this topic. - no stuff, because none of you can get what he says through your THICK SKULLS

You just pointed out the obvious (even though nobody NOTICED it), you're basically trolling (trolling does not mean defending, it means purposely angering to get a reaction) by continuing the same loving message you already said 5 times. (see first bold) It looks like you're just getting your back up to sound like you're in dominance over the argument. It doesn't make you cool either. (he isn't acting like it makes him cool?)

But I agree...
/agree

Sorry placid, but this is what you just said the entire time you were on this topic.

You just pointed out the obvious, you're basically trolling by continuing the same loving message you already said 5 times. It looks like you're just getting your back up to sound like you're in dominance over the argument. It doesn't make you cool either.

But I agree...
well, does it look like he was getting the point? no.
so why does it matter if i was saying the same thing over and over again? i was trying to pound it into his head that it isn't cool to pick on players and call it a joke to get out of it. backdoors are lame.

well, it backfired and forwardfired

wonderful.

well, does it look like he was getting the point? no.
so why does it matter if i was saying the same thing over and over again?Doing that makes it look like you have tryed to make several points, but only leads to one. i was trying to pound it into his head that it isn't cool to pick on players and call it a joke to get out of it. backdoors are lame.Yes, and by doing that you trolled him...

@ultimamax
First bold: You made it sound like I made a dumbass comment portraying that I pointed out the obvious, however I was referring to the one quote he made as the only point he has made on the entire topic, while every other attempt to make another one failed and pointed a big red loving arrow to that only valid one... what I replied to.
Second Bold: Can't say much, you got me there, though it was obvious :3
Third Bold: It strongly looked like trolling, I can see however how he's "defending" he basically made a mixture of troll/defense.
Fourth bold: See first reply, starting on "while"
Fifth Bold: It was a sarcastic joke referring to the point he once said "It doesn't make you cool".

Hmm.
If we take a quick look to our friend, the dictionary (google), we'll find that trolling means to be a prick in any general way in an argument. Now, looking back on what I've been doing: pounding it into his head that jokes can be unfunny and sometimes hurtful. It may seem that I was just insulting him, but sometimes there's a lesson to being insulted. So, was I trolling or not? Seriously, I don't see the trolling in this situation, does anyone besides Xenocide see this trolling?

Can I also comment on how nice that barn looks, considering I built one that look the exact same, just in a different color. Built it opposite a underground bunker thing that I was building. Actually forgot about it till now.

My Entrance (notice that the doors look the same)

And other screenshots

I want to know who loaded that and why the forget they think it's okay to save and steal other people's builds.

basically, commissioner/newspaper guy is MrLol
and spiderman is (Hitman)
and the "Ur Gay" is the deadmin after the piano "joke"

Moonlight, it was flaw, he wanted to use it and he's expanded most of it, removed road and barn.

Well then, flaw is now getting a permanent ban from my server.

No edit:

This is him, right?

Mr. Lol is a French cunt; enough said.

Says the guy who pretended to be a girl for about 2 years?

No edit:

This is him, right?

Yes.

and mr. lol kept trying to make me not tell you.