Author Topic: Miga's IRC Chat | IDLE-AN GAEMSZ  (Read 3587 times)

It beats having to fold.
Too bad you know you'll lose the bet.

Too bad you know you'll lose the bet.

I call your bluff.

Why did it rename to guest (insert shibannanas here)

Why was i banned?
[21:22] <Frontrox> T̴̴̠̼͚͈̞̯̟̭̣̍͐̑̀ͫ̀͠o̴̞̦̙̖̰̠̻ͤͣͩ̚̚͢͠ͅ ̢̠̜͉͕̺̩͈̠̗͂ͬ̂̚͘͜͠i̜͔̩̝̓̿ͯ͐ͪͨ̀̚͠͞͞ͅn̡͉̒̓͜v̤̍ͨ̃ͭ̌̚͘͠o̥͇̬̠͌̐̃ͯ͛͛̿͛ͧk̵̠̇ͩͥͮ̒ͣ҉͔̼͖̻̺͇ẽ͔̹̰͔͎̳̪ͫ͌ͮ ̠͚̘̞̏͒̋̓̀̿ͭ͑t̥̩͈͚̲͐̉̎̒͝hͨ͋ͥͤͣͬ͏̵̛̣͎̯e̡͉͍͕̦̞̝͌͗̐̓̇̍ͫ̒͠ ͌̃̀ͬ̒̾̽ͧ̚͏̙̲̕h̜͇̟̥̮͚̙̿͌̋ͫ͑͡ͅỉ̟͓̞̃̎̋̈̿̋̓́͢͢͠
[21:22] <Frontrox> ͍͖͚̙v̩̠̬͚͍ͭ̍̈́̈͛̋̉͑́͝e̷̜̣̮̫͇̰̞ͦͬ̃̿ͅͅ-̛͖̗͗̐͂̇̅ͤ̈̀͛m̛̥̻̟̯͇̱̈̂ͦ̉ͭ̎̀͜i̋̿̌͐҉̬̼̙̝̠̱͝n͓̥̩͈̩̥̏̽̋ͧ̕͠d̴̢ͫ͗̐͠҉̫͔͍ ̸̰̲̜͚̤͈̔̐͐͒̈́̀̚͜r̶̡̯͓̘̙̤̘̘͇̼ͣ̃̎ͩe̶̠͈̰̟̋ͬ̈́́̒ͨ͘͠p̴̡̠̙̼̀͗͛̕r͕̻̹̐̏̔̽͡e̠͉̭̻͔͖͒̂̾́ͧͪ̈́͡sͤ̓ͪ̏҉̢̲͇͎̦̱̹̀e̡̖͉̜̟̳̥̤̩ͮͤ̓͌̀ͩ͝n̠̭̈́̎ͨͪ̈͡tͭ͐ͪͭ̐ͩ͏
[21:22] <Frontrox> ̥͎ȋ̴̠̦͕̙ͧ͒ͫ͑͋́̚n̅̽ͩͧ̏̄̌ͥ҉҉̟ͅg̠̖͕͕͖͂̍̑͜͞͞ ̠ͫ̑ͣͣͦ̌҉͔̹̪͟c̷̐ͪ͏̼͓͉̘ḩ̵̭̝͚̩͙ͧ͡á̠̻̱̮̘̠̞̘̌̉ͣͨ͡ͅǫ̲̠̙̿ͭ̐̍̅ͤ͠s̶̛̠̩̳̰͗ͨ̇̈͠.͍̱̹̮̼̹̰͚̓͋̓ͭ̎ͩ̑͠
[21:22] <Frontrox> ̹̰̫̓̑ͭ̓̇̋ͧI̡̫͙̺̩̲͚̻̹̋̚n̯̠̹̟͔͚͇͌̓ͬͬ̔͂̽ͮͅv̰̯̜̦̾̍̀̕͟͠ơ̷̻͚̮̬̙͕̗̳̿͂ͩ̒ͨkͫ͋ͥ҉̷̡̬̜̮ï̤̠͔̙̎̐̈̾͢͠n̷̢̠̲̣ͫ̑g͇̙̤͗ͤ͟ ̲͉͕̞̑̎̾͐ͥ̎̕͝ţ̠̗͙̳̼͍̪̰̭̌͠ḫ̝͛̈̀ͦͦ́͗̾e̟̮̻͈̬̹͖ͫ͛̍̀ͅ ̧̣̻̓ͬ̾͐ͥ͜f̴̞͍̑̑ͦ̅̍̃͘͠ë̢̠̤͇̜͚͕͍͓́̀́e͓̻̰͓͕ͫͫ̏̂̂͋͝l̳̥͛i̵̮̖̥̟̟̖̯̣̗ͧ̈̄̚̚͘n̡̠̈́̽̒̈́͘
[21:23] <Frontrox> ͙̼̳͎̹̺g̷̹͓ͯͪͪ̋͢͠͝ͅ ̼̹̜̰̳ͫ͋̉͛͋̇͋ͪ̚o̳̙͖̭̳ͫͭ́̓̀͡ͅf̷̝̳ͨͧ̓͐ͦͭ̇̍͠͞ͅͅ ̝̬̍̄͑̌̐̾̇̄c̛̜͍̦̖̔̄ͣͤ̔͘͠͠͠h͙̟͔̠̦̘͉̥̃ͪ̏̑ͣͫa̫ͣ̎̓͗ͮ̔̂ơ̻͋̔s̯̠̺̤͚͖̰̈̑ͩ͠͡.̫̘͕̒̈́̔͗̃̅
[21:23] <JamestheLeet> HydraIRC is actually a pretty good client for this
[21:23] <Righteous> I wonder if there is a Zorg script
[21:23] <Nickelob> I see mashing of Shift + 1234567890
[21:23] <Night_Fox> Stop that you furcigarette.
[21:23] <Frontrox> ̧̠̼̠̹͖͚̰͜͠ͅW̨̛̙͓̱̦̟ͫ̑i͕͇̝͒̿ͨ̒ͩ̄̉͠t̵̫̦̳̝͍͍̂̏ͥ͌ͥͭ͠͠h̠͗̀́҉͕ỏ̼͎̻͎̟͑͒͛̽u̯̩̩̘ͬ̏̐͂ͦ̈́t̻̠͖͌͞ͅ ̭̰̥̬̻̞͐̍ͬò͙͇͎͈̦̱͖̔ͭ͂͂̋̓̄̂̕ͅr̜̻̩͚̣͇̘̾̿̒̕d̝̪̻̖̱̙̙͎͗̓ͣ͡ę̣̮͍͓̬̯͙̔̄͑ͤ̀r̷̬̬̦̽̈́͑̅͋̄̂ͨ.̩͓̗̘͑ͪ͞
[21:23] <Righteous> that would be cool
[21:23] <Frontrox> ̪̰ͧ̒̃ͦͥ̚T̴̪̘̯͙͚ͤͣͩͩ͠h̶̭̘͔̺ͬ̈͘ḛ̸̘̖̦̭̪͕̈́̌̈́̓ͯ ͈̹̘̘̝ͩͦ̽̋͡Ň̢̮̣̟ͮ̓ͣ̾͟͟e̗̞̞̠̦̿̉̅ͭͨ̑͌ͦ̚͘͝͡ż̩́̐̿̾p̠̜͛e̠͎̬̹̹̯͈̟̬̗̾͗r̡ͧ̌̽̌҉͔̩͖͈d̺̣̹̼̱͍̩̗̯ͯͯͩ͠͞i̧͉̹̫̮͕͗ͫ͂̍͗͠a̧ͣ̅̾̌̿̑̇͏̧̤̥͎͇͎̘̳n̴͉̘̯̻͛̕ ̯̘̫̜̖̻̙̖ͤ͌̑h̠ͣ̈̽ͯ͗̚͠҉̻̳̪̜̝̥͇i̧̠̺̱͍͖̩̦̦̎ͨ̈́̐̽̀ͩ́͠v̸̛ͮ̎ͪ̉͠
[21:23] <Nickelob> hypocrite
[21:23] <Night_Fox> OH JAMES USES HYDRAIRC?
[21:23] <@Miga> bad Frontrox don't make me kick you
[21:23] <Frontrox> ̬͔̖e͖͔̲͈̙̦̿ͭ͂ͦͩͧͫ-̵̦̰͕̯͉̣̥̯ͨͯ̄͒m̩͉̹̻̣͓̻̳̗͌̑̒ͤ͐̍̒͠ỉ͍͉ͤň̙͖̻͙͙̣ḑ͍͙̰̩͓̯̱̟̰͋ͯͩͪ̂ͨ̓͒͘ ͉̣̮͚͇̠̬̳͚̇̾̀̿͋ͤő̠͛ͬ͂ͬ̑̿͠҉̡̘͔̙͖̯͈f̱̲̰͍͔̺̻͛͗̾̀ ̷̠̩̩͒͌́ͫ͞c͎̯̘ͣ͋̍̅͠͡h̛̭̰̯̟̒̅ͯͨͩ͟ä̜̹̗̺̬́̈ͧ̑̄͠o͚͖͕͇̰ͩ͑̓͂ͯ̄̋̽͘s̵̰͉ͥ̂̚͡.̠͈̤́͘ ͖͎̦͚́͗͒̏ͨ͟͜Z̬̗̭͔͎̫̓ͬ̍̾̒a̒̂̏ͯ
[21:23] <JamestheLeet> !@#$%^&*()
[21:23] <Frontrox> ̵̵͖l͈̞̠͙ͣ̐͋̎̐ͥ̓́͒g̨̛̣̜̜̥͓͎̫͓ͣͣ̿́̽͌̇ͮo͉̪̮ͥ̌͋ͭͬͭ.̝̹̖̓̿ͧ
[21:23] <Night_Fox> Front seriously stop.
[21:23] <Frontrox> ̠̓̏̋̽̽ͤ̐̅͏̦̻͇̰̰ͅḢ̼̲̤̖̤̝͙͔͈͌ͧͥ͠e̪̱̬̩͍̺̥̖͑ͯ̌̌ͫ̀͞ ̸̣̯͎̿̇̚͘w̛̳̯̠̓̓ͮ̀͟ḧ̩̻͉̦̮́̔̍̃͋̒ͭ͢o̖̩̘̫͗ͨͥ̔̋ͨ͐͟ ̀̀̄͑͋̀ͨ͠͠͏̼̲̥̦̤͖̩̀W̧̞͚͎͇ͭ̇̑ä̷̠͚͖̮̘͚̭͗̈͝ǐ̷̱̎̏͜͠ͅt̠͈͓̘̝̯̲̝̻ͨ͂̐̃ͫ̓͐s͈̳̙̈́̌̂̐̎̉̂̀̚ ̫̻͖̙̒̈́̅B̿͑̂̾͏͉̞̻e̠̬̻̗̘̝̭̍ͩͨ̐ͬ̈́͋h̫̜͉͔̪̗ͦ͌̅̀̚̕ì̧̼̯̗̿̈́̕͠n
[21:23] <@Miga> KILL KILL KILL
[21:23] <Frontrox> ̟̠̭̮̋d̶̡͎̙̯̭̣͉̈́̈̌ͧ̉͠ ̨̫͇̞̈́̒ͅT̹̭͂̃͗͒͌͢h̪̪͖͍̞̥͓ͨͦ̿ͭ͌ͭ͠͠͡e̲̥͔̺̓͂͜ͅ ̝̜͓̹͔̃ͩ̉ͩ̔̾̓͒W̠̼̻̼͇̹͙̮ͨ̇̍̑̑̾͢͢͠͠ͅa̘̗͌̉̍ͬͩ͋ļ͇̬̯̗͙̰̃̋̽̑̕l̠̈́̓ͬͭ҉̣̝͕͎.̯̗̞̫̳̘ͧ̑ͪ
[21:23] <Nickelob> THE EMPEROR PROTECTS
[21:23] <Frontrox> ̨̠̲̓͡Zͬͣ̃ͧ̓́҉͚̩̻A͑̐̓͏̴̡̩͔̠̟L̵̥̓
[21:23] <JamestheLeet> inb4ban
[21:23] <Frontrox> Oh god
[21:23] *** Frontrox was kicked from #MigaNet by Miga (999999999)

The text was normal to me....

I'm pretry sure miga IRCed me this morning.

i'm getting on, hold your sanity wigs folks

How the forget do I use this?
Figured it out. I'm on! :D
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 12:56:33 AM by steve5451 »

It was surprisingly boring.  :cookieMonster:

I was just talking about how I am a Honey Bun hero.
No one really seemed to care. :/

It was surprisingly boring.  :cookieMonster:

It's cuz I was away and doing stuff.
Plus, it's like 10 PM.