Author Topic: Personal issues and why this Would Affect Me.  (Read 1893 times)

I'm having personal issues :cookieMonster:

Stress and Anger is building up from no release. I can't find anything to do to relieve stress. This has been an issue for almost a year now.

I've tried almost anything possible to relieve stress, but I just can't force myself to do things I subconsciously don't want to do. Like I don't feel like playing a game, I can't force myself to play it.

So, I've tried stretching, playing games, drinking soda more, playing on the wii, riding my bike, running and brainstorming.

And no, I'm not going to use masturbating as a stress release, it's not convenient at all.

How stress affects me, apparently, is because it makes me irritable and tired. My parents are getting worried about my gloomy behavior and I want to be happy again.

Stress and Anger is building up from no release. I can't find anything to do to relieve stress. This has been an issue for almost a year now.
true for me also, interested to see peoples' suggestions

i get so loving angry sometimes that i do punch my pillow, though.

I have a punching bag. It helps all that stress can be a fighting skill.

I cry when I`m uber bored. :/

YOU NEED TO LAUGH
YOU NEED TO loving LAUGH

I cry when I`m uber bored. :/

My stress comes from my semi-disfunctional family so I cry a lot

My classmates piss me off.

My stress comes from my semi-disfunctional family so I cry a lot
you're too similar to me :(
my aunt is sick with cancer in the hospital, my mom goes up there every day
brother has some problems with homework, causes a lot of stress trying to get it done
YOU NEED TO LAUGH
YOU NEED TO loving LAUGH
i laugh too much
like, i laugh at something that isn't even funny for a long time.

Try Drawing
thats when i do when i get angry or Stressed
Or Try Writing
Could help with Stress

Gotta cope with stuff now then you'll be able to be less mad later.

you're too similar to me :(
my aunt is sick with cancer in the hospital, my mom goes up there every day
brother has some problems with homework, causes a lot of stress trying to get it done

My little brother flips out at the slightest things, my mom doesn't really care about what happens, my dad yells at me for nothing and my older brother is invisible almost

Gotta cope with stuff now then you'll be able to be less mad later.

Duh?

I'm having personal issues :cookieMonster:

I've tried almost anything possible to relieve stress, but I just can't force myself to do things I subconsciously don't want to do. Like I don't feel like playing a game, I can't force myself to play it.

So, I've tried stretching, playing games, drinking soda more, playing on the wii, riding my bike, running and brainstorming.

And no, I'm not going to use masturbating as a stress release, it's not convenient at all.

How stress affects me, apparently, is because it makes me irritable and tired. My parents are getting worried about my gloomy behavior and I want to be happy again.
I'm always hungry  :cookieMonster:

Same here. Although I never actually gain weight I eat a stuffton

I mean right now my mom is making home-made manacotti

I only really get stressed during projects and night time.
Because I'm a dummy and I procrastinate/do silly things that make me not sleepy and then I get angry at myself.
But if you have a piano and you play piano you could do that.
Or perhaps, like somebody else said get a punching bag.
I don't know :c

Ohmy. :c

Try looking at a tree.