Author Topic: Things I Hate About Everyone  (Read 1486 times)

Things I Hate About Everyone

1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.. I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2 People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room for the T.V. remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the channel manually.

3 When people say 'Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too'. Damn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4 When people say 'it's always the last place you look'. Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they? Gonna Kick their asses!

5 When people say while watching a film 'did you see that?'. No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.

6   People who ask 'Can I ask you a question?'... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

7 . When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.

8 When people say 'life is short'. What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?

9 When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks 'Has the bus come yet?'. If the bus came would I be standing here, dumbass?

I hate people who hate about the simple things in life.

How does that sit with you?

Go hate life somewhere else, please.

Can I ask you a question? Did you see the new and improved TV remote, that's always in the last place you look, and once you find it you can't eat it!? Its made so very short, just like life. Oh, also, do you have the time and has the bus arrived yet?

I make words well, yes? :D

-snip-

You misunderstood.
The topic was, "What Do People Do To Annoy You"
I said, "Post this list."

Haters gonn hate
I personally hate this guy that says on youtube, spamming every video I see of RWJs:
YOU ARE A FURRY AND YOU ARE STUPID AND DESERVE TO DIE-!spamhere-
Forgot his name.

1) Maybe the person is deaf. It's a simple indication, don't be so bitchy about it.

2) As if they're going to go about for the rest of their lives without a TV remote? I lost my car keys, so instead of looking for them, I'll break into my car and hotwire it forever instead of taking the easy way out and using the key.

3) I've never heard this expression in my life.

4) This isn't even in the context they mean it in. It's in the last expected place they'd think to look but looked there out of their desperation. Don't be so literal.

5) Usually people don't say this unless it's some mundane detail.

6) This is nice because it prepares people for what's coming and your question doesn't seem random. You could also just be about to leave or busy or something.

7) It can actually be both. New as in a new product or a revision so it's new and improved in the sense it's better than the original. Again, you're being literal and even narrowminded.

8) I'm sure in the long run when you're like eighty and sitting in the wheelchair you'll be like, "Where'd my life go?"

9) You could have seen it coming around the corner or something but just missed it yourself. Calm down.

Can I ask you a question? Did you see the new and improved TV remote, that's always in the last place you look, and once you find it you can't eat it!? Its made so very short, just like life. Oh, also, do you have the time and has the bus arrived yet?

I make words well, yes? :D

Oh, Mage, you made a funny.

You misunderstood.
The topic was, "What Do People Do To Annoy You"
I said, "Post this list."

Wait you don't post. :o

OP makes me want to kill him.

Awh dammit Caution
Oh well
I'm posting mine anways :3

Things I Hate About Everyone

1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.. I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?
It's a hand gesture.  People do them all the time as they talk.  It's just as normal as pointing to yourself when you say, "Me."  Stop being a nitpicky forget.

2 People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room for the T.V. remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the channel manually.
Does it really affect you that much?  Sure, it's a bit silly, but it's also a bit silly to sit two inches from the television fumbling around with the cable box while straining your eyes to see what's on.

3 When people say 'Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too'. Damn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?
You don't get it.  If you eat the cake, you won't have it anymore.  Why are people so stupid?  >:(

4 When people say 'it's always the last place you look'. Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they? Gonna Kick their asses!
It's another way of saying, "It's always the least expected place you'd think to look."  Jesus, do people really not understand this?

5 When people say while watching a film 'did you see that?'. No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.
It's more of a reflex.  They're so amazed they're just like "holy stuff holy stuff".  I CAN understand this one, however.

6   People who ask 'Can I ask you a question?'... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?
Once again, just a matter of not understanding.  They're wondering if you have TIME or WILL to answer a question about a particular subject.  It's "I have a question" but rephrased.

7 . When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.
The improvement is new?  It's a new version?  And I'm an idiot, looky looky that wasn't too hard to figure out.

8 When people say 'life is short'. What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?
You can die.  But shortness is hardly relative.  You can't justify saying "bleeding to death is short because driving to Florida and back is longer".  It doesn't work.  Just like you can't say, "Life isn't short because you can't do anything longer."  It's just a way of saying that you shouldn't waste your life because you really haven't got as much time here as you think.

9 When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks 'Has the bus come yet?'. If the bus came would I be standing here, dumbass?
Okay fine you got me.  I agree with this one.

Wait you don't post. :o

Not as often as before but I kinda miss it :3

Haters gonn hate
I personally hate this guy that says on youtube, spamming every video I see of RWJs:
YOU ARE A FURRY AND YOU ARE STUPID AND DESERVE TO DIE-!spamhere-
Forgot his name.
"You're a furry!" is the hip new insult kids these days use, i thought you knew? Besides, Youtube is full of morons, don't get me started :P

Nice copypasta, OP.

I suspected this as well. Go Rug.

Not as often as before but I kinda miss it :3

You better. :o

Nice copypasta, OP.
Good to see I'm not the only one who saw it.