Author Topic: Lost Planet 2 stuff  (Read 1432 times)

Just got done playing some lost planet 2 and decided to suggest a few things.

The Harmonizer: A simple looking machine that sits on the arm as a wristband of sorts, Hopefully key binded so that when you press and hold the button, your health regenerates. of course it needs
T energy, so
With this would have to come a T energy mod.

T Energy you know, the stuff that makes you stay alive when it's cold, fuels your harmonizer.
I'd like this as an item, shaped as it's usually found ingame, as a little glowing orange blob. Once your harmonizer runs out of this junk, it no longer functions, causing you to be more suspected to die.

VS and VS weapons You know those big lugs that run(slowly inch) towards you with really big guns. well, i think it'd be nice to have a VS for blockland. just a mech that 1. Can have these VS weapons attached to it, or 2. Have multiple variations to hold these weapons. then the VS gatling gun and shotgun are pretty much what i want. if you want to make the grenade launcher/rocket launcher, so be it.

The backpacksThose lovey things that hang out on your back. they could possibly increase inventory when picked up.

Hopefully i can get this made! :D

Smexy stuff you got there.

Have the game

Love the game

Would love some stuff from it.

Yeah, plus think of how the harmonizer could help out.

"BOOM" OW MY ARMS BLEEEEEEEDDIIIIING, IM SURELY GOING TO DIEE
"Beep-zzZZZZ" Oh hey i'm better, lesdodis.

Basically a way of making battles last longer? so there are not as many deaths, and they have a way to heal unless hit by something like a rocket L. Elongates battles, makes you able to live. you know what i'm picking at?

The backpacksThose lovey things that hang out on your back. they could possibly increase inventory when picked up.
-snip-
I believe those are for storing the thermal energy, I mean, where else would you store 9999 units of warm orange liquid :)

I believe those are for storing the thermal energy, I mean, where else would you store 9999 units of warm orange liquid :)
That too. i wasn't thinking as well, i was ready to crash from nyquil

This game looked cool, I wanted it, I want this stuff in BL

doitcigarettet

This game looked cool, I wanted it, I want this stuff in BL
doitcigarettet
You should get the game
i love it
and it's got some kind of multiplayer function

But yeah i think we should at LEAST make the backpack and harmonizer.