2 (11.1%)
Meh....
2 (11.1%)
No, Bad Idea
0 (0%)
Horrible Idea
2 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: MD 500 Helicopter  (Read 1283 times)

Yes, the MD 500 light transport/attack helicopter. Should include rocket pods and/or miniguns or maybe make two different ones one w/ the miniguns one w/ the rocket pods. Players should be able to ride on the ski's/skids which ever you call them. I'll leave the damage and health values up to the scripter(s), that is if it's made.
Thank You.

(No I did not get this from "Modern Warfare 2" I got this idea when I saw one of these fly over my house, and then found one as a flight sim add-on)
« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 01:31:20 PM by Ace2343 »

Bl used to have one i believe, it didn't shoot and it crashed people.

meak this. Use bushidos heli script, as this heli has to be verry agile

Yes, please use bushi's script

Bushido's with guns?

Bushido's with guns?
Personally after using bushi's, I think he over did it in blocko I like more rounded realistic somewhat blocko but not that blocko.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 05:46:57 PM by Ace2343 »

meak model, edit bushidos script and add minigun on one side and rocket launcher on the other. fire one with rclick and the other with the light key

Personally after using bushi's, I think he over did it in blocko I like more rounded realist somewhat blocko but no that blocko.
Hince the name Blockland?

Hince the name Blockland?
Yes, I know, you have your opinions, I have mine.

Yes, I know, you have your opinions, I have mine.
Well, if you don't like the True blocko style themes, go play a game that actually has this, Like Ho-Blox, or Warrock.
Mabey even battlefield bad company 2 for your pc {if your cpu is god}