Poll

Which One Is Your Favorite?

SEVENTHSANDWICH
5 (20%)
KAKE
2 (8%)
KATAMARI007, PHD
6 (24%)
MAGIULIP
1 (4%)
TOM GUNN
0 (0%)
KIRA100000
1 (4%)
THE SCOUT
2 (8%)
IDK
8 (32%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Author Topic: Picture Portfolios - Taking Requests  (Read 6863 times)

ME NEXT ME NEXT
derp, ill do another entry

Name: Stardust
Theme: Desk w/ a pc and a Xbox controller
Title:Gamer
Description: EVEN GAMERS HAVE TO TAKE A CRAP

you didn't do my first one c:

Damnitt keo.
Make a John Lennon looking figure with square glasses and a black shirt holding a motherboard like a shield in one hand and with a sword made out of RAM cards in the other hand with my forums name in a dirty font.

:C

You guys are so demanding.

Anyways no more images until I catch up on some Geometry H homework and an English H assignment.


Name: The Russian
Theme: Person
Title: Silly Ruskie
Description: A Russian dude with a beard (preferably with a weapon if that's not too hard)

Whenever you have enough time if possible c:

Name: slimabob
Theme: Artist/ninja
Title: I don't know, surprise me.
Description: I don't know, surprise me.

Haha, Keo wished he never made this topic! :u


KEO FIX MY loving PICTURE RIGHT NOW I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR HOMEWORK

KEO FIX MY loving PICTURE RIGHT NOW I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR HOMEWORK

forget YOU I'M TOO STRESSED TO WORK TODAY ASDF.


forget YOU I'M TOO STRESSED TO WORK TODAY ASDF.
Calm the forget down.

Name: Feep
Theme: Feep
Title: TEH PWNZ
Description: oh hai, its feep

Ok I'm ready to do some more pictures. Yeah...