Author Topic: Epic Math  (Read 7412 times)

X[M[j]] < X (or set j = 0 if no such value exists)
    P = M[j]
    if j == L:
       M[j+1] = i
       L = max(L, j+1)
    if X < X[M[j]]:
       X[M[j]] = X

Oh
My
loving
God
Six
loving
A
Row

X[M[j]] < X (or set j = 0 if no such value exists)
    P = M[j]
    if j == L:
       M[j+1] = i
       L = max(L, j+1)
    if X < X[M[j]]:
       X[M[j]] = X

Looks like Discrete.  Discrete is not math.

Also, sin(x) = x - x^3/3! + x^5/5!-x^7/7!+...+x^n/n!.
As n approaches infinity of course, and assuming that (n/2 - .5) is even

10.1415926535... :3

What question do I answer?
forget it, here's another hard one for you guys: 2 fish + 3 fish = ?

Problem if I solved it right?

3.14 x 87 + 32 - (27) + k = c squared

I don't see any problems.

3x+4
  x-5

Simplify this complex fraction.

Once you think about it, Pi was around Roman(?) and, how does somebody with the intelligence of that equivilent to a cellphone, how do you invent pi, with only 50 IQ or less? Pi possibly alien? Maybe.

Once you think about it, Pi was around Roman(?) and, how does somebody with the intelligence of that equivilent to a cellphone, how do you invent pi, with only 50 IQ or less? Pi possibly alien? Maybe.

Who are you talking about? Are you saying the Romans had 50 IQ or less because they existed in ancient times?

Who are you talking about? Are you saying the Romans had 50 IQ or less because they existed in ancient times?
Nononono, the concept of Pi, it was maybe invented during Roman times? But how did somebody even THEORIZE Pi? I mean, it's practically loving endless!

People haven't gotten any smarter in 1000 years, dipstuff. Haven't you heard of the phrase "Standing on the Shoulders of Giants?"

Nononono, the concept of Pi, it was maybe invented during Roman times? But how did somebody even THEORIZE Pi? I mean, it's practically loving endless!
Because the absolute value wasn't necessary. Someone discovered that the circumference of a circle is linear when using the formula dx, where d is the diameter and x is the mysterious constant now known as pi.

It wasn't until later that we really narrowed down what the number was.