Author Topic: Build Stealer.  (Read 4578 times)

!ATTENTION!
This is Partizan/Spartan300, this is my very old account which I used when I played vanilla Blockland.

!ATTENTION AGAIN!
So, I'm working on my USSR app (Second one) which is going fairly well, and my brother is playing Blockland right beside me.
He let's this person be admin:
Chief
ID: 556

And than he basically loads my castle, that's when I go insane and push my brother aside and start asking questions.

Dunno if he was actually paying attention to me that time...

So I asked again.

Please note that the only person that helped me was Boshi, it's even in my credits.
So basically, this guy is one big loving liar, and a build stealer.

If he ever comes on my server, that's a permaban for that forget.
I have more proof that it's my castle, my name is hidden in it in 4 diff places, and I submitted it as my other USSR app, and alot of well known people (Like Flyguy, Storeclerk, and even Badspot) know that I built that castle.

So, comments are welcome, and what would you do to that guy if he came into your server while your building something important/epic/cool?  :cookieMonster:

this is well known
but thank you for reporting him, i will now blacklist him

can you say: auto ban? :P
Build stealers are the lowest of the low.

its still not cool to steal builds without giving credit.  I client save but always give credit.  banned if i see him.

I made it multi player so people can help me with it, nice people like Boshi, and than I also needed to film a DM.
I also made this topic to report him, not to prance around whining on how that guy stole my build.
I realize the consequences of making a build public.

if u want peeps to help u could make a sever and put a pass on ur server and only give the pass to the peeps helping you

if u want peeps to help u could make a sever and put a pass on ur server and only give the pass to the peeps helping you
did you even read my last post entirely?
And I didn't intend for Boshi to help me, he just came and helped.

Thats very idotic. Why would you trust random strangers?

Umm actually all he did was leave the save on IRK server, and that douche probably just stole it.

ill permanently ban him too

wow, that dudes gay
you were either mad as hell or lyao when you saw him straight up lie
hahaha

Badspot

• Administrator
If you don't want it stolen then don't make i multiplayer.

Or you can post screenshots of them on the forum so other people can ban them, either way is effective

yes i love when people out the build stealers.

ill add every one of them to the ban'ness

its one thing to steal a build, and host it on your own server because its a fun build.  I say this is only acceptable cause alot of servers arnt up 24/7, and there are a few awsome builds floating around out there.

its a different thing entirely to steal a build, and host it on your own server claiming its something that you made.