Author Topic: ==anti-Cowvitars==!!!!!11111  (Read 1685 times)

I'm okay with the anti-cowvatars.

Because this is a fun activity for our forum to have competition and showcase creativity :D
Most people are participating too!

except dracosoul who couldn't come because he has a bad case of sand in the vagina.

Poor pusillanimous individual

I'm okay with the anti-cowvatars.

Because this is a fun activity for our forum to have competition and showcase creativity :D
Most people are participating too!

except dracosoul who couldn't come because he has a bad case of sand in the vagina.

... Shame

Really, because I don't.

:U

You're trying to make me remove the anti-symbol so it just looks like a cow saying no which and since lots of avatars have text in them it would become a variation of cowvatars, thus showing my apparent support towards them.

You're trying to make me remove the anti-symbol so it just looks like a cow saying no which and since lots of avatars have text in them it would become a variation of cowvatars, thus showing my apparent support towards them.
The anti symbol is the whole point in it. I didn't say to remove it, I just said it made things look uglier. :U

The anti symbol is the whole point in it. I didn't say to remove it, I just said it made things look uglier. :U

The anti-symbol is to symbolize anticovatarism.

What do you want me to do? Add a X or something?