Poll

Do you want to get rid of Obama?

Yes. Absolutely!!
13 (15.3%)
No hes a good guy
46 (54.1%)
DEATH TO THE INFIDELS!!
9 (10.6%)
I Like Ike
17 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 85

Author Topic: Lets get rid of Obama!  (Read 14894 times)

Er, I understand they'd love to be here, but we cannot fit them, I'm not implying they are all greedy and selfish, but they do not know that they cause the loss of jobs as they work for minimum wage for what we work for for a higher wage.  Who do you think the owner of the 'company' is going to pick, the one that will work for less or more?

Its better we help them where they are instead of cramming them in here.
I'm still coming to America sometime and you can't stop meeee

Why does everyone hate Obama?
Because he's black

I'm still coming to America sometime and you can't stop meeee
You mean vacation-wise :D?

I'm still coming to America sometime and you can't stop meeee
Because he's black
lol.

Edit:
Didn't mean to just post that.

FunFact:  If Wyoming reapplied for statehood, it would be denied.  Its population is less than 500,000, making it unable to become a state.

You mean vacation-wise :D?
So you think my Grandma shouldn't have been allowed to be here?

Thanks a lot :(
Just in case you missed it.

/guilt

I'm still coming to America sometime and you can't stop meeee


psst.


drop by at Texas sometime c:


You mean vacation-wise :D?
Hmm, maybe even live, we'll see. :)


psst.


drop by at Texas sometime c:
Yes, I wouldn't want to miss you cowboys!
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 07:16:28 PM by Ningyou »



forget, this topic is growing fast!

On another topic, GOOGLE has an executive participating in the riots. .....wut?

Quote from: Barack Obama
"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."
Another reason why not to support Obama

Another reason why not to support Obama

If you're going to quote him, at least do the full thing.

"Of course, not all my conversations in immigrant communities follow this easy pattern. In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific assurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction. "

Has th op even said anything political or is just posting stuff making fun of Obama because of his race and name?

Another reason why not to support Obama

so we shouldn't support him because he supports a religion..?