Poll

Should we destroy the last bit of the smallpox disease?

Yes
No
Yes, but not for several years

Author Topic: Opinions - Should we destroy the last bit of the smallpox disease?  (Read 101794 times)

ISO
?

but almost all questions seem this obvious anyway
Most of the questions are highly controversial topics...

Is there any need to repost this, or are you just trying  to get attention again?

I've got a question.

What do you think is man's true goal?

I've always thought it was to venture out into other unknown areas. You might want to use this.

Best time period though is Early Modern or Renaissance, why was that not a poll option?

I've got a question.

What do you think is man's true goal?

I've always thought it was to venture out into other unknown areas. You might want to use this.
Kind of a broad subject for a poll, isn't it?

I guess, yea.

What should man's goal truly be now?

How about: Is the world really a better place?

I dunno, I'm just bringing up random questions that may be good.

No, we should continue to breed and adapt it and deploy it as weaponry against nations that defy us.
If you guys flip your stuff over my opinions on something that is relatively non-conclusive, I'd love to see how you respond to this.

No, we should continue to breed and adapt it and deploy it as weaponry against nations that defy us.
If you guys flip your stuff over my opinions on something that is relatively non-conclusive, I'd love to see how you respond to this.
well we're all americans here i dont see how anyone could disagree

I completely agree. We can store it in North Korea.
Edit: Iban beat me to it.