Author Topic: Be a smartass to the above poster and this topic  (Read 2615 times)

You obviously think that by putting / than a word, it is auto BBC code. Well I got news for you.

It isn't.

And I don't! Because I was trying to imply that I was jokingly "ending" the sarcasm.
In that post.
Which I did, because I had contextually nothing after.

I wonder, can anyone here be a smartass without simply being antagonistic and cynical?
Well, perhaps not, given what 'smartass' implies.
However, one could be an 'accidental smartass' by trying to give thought out input, not intentionally trying to be boastful, and then be received as obnoxiously intellectual, becoming termed as a 'smartass'. Then again, being coined something does not instantly render them that. Or does it? It is how things are named, right? But then again, I could say that a table is red when I see that it is blue, but perhaps it could also mean I am saying that it is red, defining it, without concern for its actual color.

I've been trying to look for a synonym for boast on the internet that matched the tone I was trying to give, and I came across the word 'verbose', writing with an excess of words.
Bad habit of mine. It's actually annoying to see someone use overly verbose vocabulary, or I'd expect one to be, anyhow. I can't help it. And I don't mean that boastfully. Oh jeez, I'm really going off topic here. I've dug quite a hole for myself. Heh.

Oh nice going. Like everybody's gonna understand that.

If there wasn't stuff, we would all be constipated  :cookieMonster:

If there wasn't stuff, we would all be constipated  :cookieMonster:
You can't be constipated without stuff stuck in you.

A cigarette is a gay person, not a loving insult.

Its not an insult when you really are gay, but rathar a compliment.

Dude, wtf I thought you were better than this.

Wtf is what stupid teen bitches say.

Are you a bitch?

Yes it is, he had a half furry father, dipshat
amidoinitrite

This topic is unnecessary, it doesn't make me laugh, or tell me anything interesting.