Author Topic: Health linked to Psyche  (Read 619 times)

Basically i'm suggesting the way the health works in Metal gear solid.
specifically GOTP

Anyways,
You have psyche, (stamina in the third i thought) which lowers as you're attacked and in battle.
If you are OUT of battle, your psyche regenerates. Low psyche leads to low health regeneration, which leads to (you're dead.)

I'd like a health bar to go with it too, if that'd be possible.

People seem to hate posting in my threads. :C

This would be good then I bet people will want weapons maps for it.

This would be good then I bet people will want weapons maps for it.
It would be fun to have some sort of alert mod as well, but that would be a bit hacky, i would think.

Pardon my stupidity, but what would the alert mod do?

Pardon my stupidity, but what would the alert mod do?
Well i'll just have to tell you.

So blahblah you're sneaking around. WHEN somebody spots you, whether it be a guard or a PMC or something, boom, alert counter pops up saying "Alert" and it ccounts down from 100%. which of course that could be tweaked, but i'm thinking it'd have to be clientsided. once it reaches 0 it goes to a different mode called "Evasion" and does the same. then it reaches caution, and once it's done, there's no more counting. technically you're out of battle after alert reaches 0, but you gain more psyche is gained when there is no counter at all.

I dunno but that sounds either impossible or client sided.

OH, I thought it was something else. Both of these will be great. I will try to get my colleague to work on this.

OH, I thought it was something else. Both of these will be great. I will try to get my colleague to work on this.
Thanks.

How about getting rid of this unnecessary psyche all together and just making regenerating health?

How about getting rid of this unnecessary psyche all together and just making regenerating health?
:(

Psyche would just make it harder, but i guess you're right when you're right.
Locking.