The Tower [AA] App

Author Topic: The Tower [AA] App  (Read 1354 times)

Just some pictures of a tower I've made. Hoping this is good enough for the AA clan. (http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=145435.0)

It was at the time designed for Fortwars. Some of you may have seen it.

the two blank windows are firing points. The pattern on the outside is applied almost separately. The very tip of the tower has a light on it (cant be seen from distance)

Entrance, glass shield to protect from first few bullets (glass breaks easily in minigames)

Top floor, lots of protection against attack. The two firing points are located here.

Escape pods are launched here, necessary for emergency escape. (duh)

I intended not to use too many events. The floors that lead up to the top balcony (the escape pod launch area) are not used. This is because I dont need to use them.

« Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 06:43:04 PM by aludane »

Duped. 2/5

Firstly. Yes it is heavily duped, though I dont see anything wrong with that as long as it looks good.

Secondly. I didn't ask for it to be rated x/5 but I like your name so you can have a  :cookie: (I used to use a similar name like that.)

This isn't how you apply for the clan. I can't accept this.

This isn't how you apply for the clan. I can't accept this.

Yea, I thought since Killer2 was building as use for his app I could. Damn shame, I've spent a good few hours building it

It's not longer an AA app anymore. Just see it as a tower.

i have one question for you: im wondering what made you think that a tower, would get you into a flying clan? Its onna those things that irritates me when people do things completly out of context like this.

If it was aviation related, he would accept it.

He let somebody did that.

loving piece of stuff. Good thing that monitor was gone.