Author Topic: Create a speech about the above user's idea.  (Read 347 times)

Simple enough.

e.g.

"A dog walking in a park."

"Why is said dog walking in the park? Has it nowhere else to roam? Does its owner think it makes it HAPPY to be in this alleged PARK? No! The dog shall roam where it wishes! And nobody may stop it from doing so, or may God have mercy on their soul, for I will smote their head with a very large rock!

A man is drinking water from a bottle."

And so forth. I'll start with this:

The mechanic is leaning against a wall wondering what he'll do after he gets fired for doing nothing.

"Aha, yes, after I am finished with this dead-end job, I shall rise in the career of origami engineering! Things will be very different;

I will get much better pay.

It is something I wanted to do since childhood.

I will get all the ladies. All of them.

So, I guess I should start. Goodbye, mechanics! And hello origami engineering!"

Yeah that was stuff.

Anyway, the topic is 'Keeping a Phoenix as a pet'.

The phoenix is a magical creature, why would one want one as a pet? How would they dare? I can scarcely think how! But I have managed to do so! I caught a phoenix and named it. It had laid eggs somehow on its own and I will have many phoenix babies!

That one was rather lazily written.

Finding out how time works.

" Time. Is it an object, or an illusion? How does it pass when one is having fun? Do we have capabilities of morphing time? Can we make holes into different time periods?

Heheh, only time can tell, my friend."

Uh

Bicycle Sports.

Bicycle sports? Where are we going now? Is our civilization so low in being active that we now have to get our own transportation to play sports for us?! What have we come to?! I say we rid the world of all bicycles by ironically throwing baseballs at them
*Whispers in ear*
Ohh....

Live cookies

" For all this time we have seen cookies as mere foodstuff and eat them on an almost regular basis. But what happens when a cookie comes to life? Furthermore, what about when they reproduce?

Cookies are coming to life. Where does your family stand in the food chain now? "

Chickens on Fire.

"The Inferno of Chickens shall remain! For by the suns that move across the skies, the waves that sail, the the grass that grows, never more has it been known that the chickens are ablaze! What may man do? Where may he hide? For the chickens shall plauge all their existance - Burning their villages, killing their crops, the chickens cease at nothing for their flaming retribution! The Chickens travel, high and near, burning man, instilling fear! The Inferno of Chickens shall travel abroad until man has laid to die. And when nothing more may remain, the Inferno of Chickens shall stand as one, burning this world once over, twice, three times, four!

For beneath the ruins shall then regrow a remade land where they may live, the Inferno of Chickens in peace and joy, and in it the nature of what was Once."

A lonely tree.