Author Topic: M45 Tactical Shotgun  (Read 22647 times)

Guys, it's his resolution that is most likely causing the wierd stretchy-thing.

This looks really high poly. It also looks way to long.

This looks really high poly. It also looks way to long.
Guys, it's his resolution that is most likely causing the wierd stretchy-thing.

Do you even know what you're talking about? The model is way too big, and way too high poly.

Do you even know what you're talking about? The model is way too big, and way too high poly.
Yes, all halo guns are big, but it is his resolution that makes it stretch. I downloaded it. I know.

What.

The gun is as long as he is tall. It probably looks even worse raised properly all the way.

The gun is as long as he is tall. It probably looks even worse raised properly all the way.
That's old model.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 10:31:12 PM by Donro98 »

Erm, when I use it its very overpowered, It only takes 1 shot to kill someone and there is no reload. :(

Erm, when I use it its very overpowered, It only takes 1 shot to kill someone and there is no reload. :(
It is in Halo too.

It's about TIME someone made this!

It is in Halo too.
have you played halo, or did they really just make it that laughably overpowered in the godforsaken new games.

have you played halo, or did they really just make it that laughably overpowered in the godforsaken new games.
In halo, if you get close the only thing that won't die from one hit with this is (I think) elites. I think the brute cheiftans survive too but I'm not sure.

Well then te problem is this is long range too

In halo, if you get close the only thing that won't die from one hit with this is (I think) elites. I think the brute cheiftans survive too but I'm not sure.

In the PROPER games (Halo 1-3) it takes 2 hits at point blank range to kill a spartan. But you seriously can't be an inch away.